Ok decisions! Which functional bag to choose!?

I like the muse, but for timeless, I would go LV. I'm was in the same predicament - and I decided on the LV Damier Chelsea. I can't copy a picture because it's a flash on the Vuitton site. But I tried on the bag and it's soft, comfortable and large enough for everyday and travel.

Savannah912 said:
jasanna, you know which one i would pick... he he...

LOL!! I sure do! :biggrin: I came across this LV and thought it was simple and classic....to my dismay, I think I'm still leaning more towards the Muse come to think of it. I'm still saving the $ and biding my time ;0)!

Tanja said:
I like the Muse. I'm a LV fan but the Saleya is nothing special to me looks like a Granny's shopping bag.

I agree. I don't know if I'd says it's a Granny's bag, but I just think the Muse is so much more interesting. I love LV but I just don't love that bag.

I think you would have to see in person which is truly more functional; after all, that is what you are looking for based on the title of this threaad.

personal opinion, the muse; but, I have never tried on either bag to rate it's true functionality.

Good luck - I think they both look nice; for some reason though, I want to put a long baguette of french bread in that LV and take it on a picnic. :P