Ok decisions! Which functional bag to choose!?

1. Ok, so I'm schizophrenic but what can I say?! I just can't seem to make up my mind and need an objective point of view. I've already purchased my small handbag/clutch for when I don't feel like carrying a bag around (LV Twin GM). Now, I'm in the market for a tote, when I travel or need to carry around my whole life. Option #1: LV Damier Saleya PM or Option #2: YSL Muse (med or lrg in choco brown). I've only seen the Muse IRL. Please help me make up my mind before I go :wacko:. The LV pic is one I just got from an eBay auction (not sure if real or not).

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. no other options? or ur limited 2 those only?

3. I prefer the saleya, if you're going to check out the store, I would also have a look at the larger size as well. I like the muse but I prefer the shape of the saleya !

4. I really like the Muse. I don't know much about LV, but hopefully someone will chime in soon.

5. LV-hands down

6. I prefer the muse, not a fan of LV.

7. i would go with the l.v...im not really a fan of the muse

8. The Muse!

9. i saw the LV in the store, carried it around and stuff and loved it......i plan to get it myself when i save up the cash it seems like a great everyday tote bag and it's just adorable

10. I like the Muse. I'm a LV fan but the Saleya is nothing special to me looks like a Granny's shopping bag.

11. Shape-wise, I like the Muse much better

12. looooooooooove the muse!!:smile:

13. i think i prefer the muse, although those are both nice bags.

14. I vote for the Muse!

15. Well I'm open to other suggestions but those were the ones I had in mind that enamored me at the time. Seems like the Muse is squeaking by w/ one or two more votes. Does anyone know if the Saleya's sides are angled like that in the pic or is that one just a bad shot or a fake?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice