Oh My Gosh, I'm ecstatic...my boyfriend just gave me the go ahead

Lucky, lucky, lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nordstrom- Paramus, NJ carries 1 or 2 at a time. 201843-1122
Neiman Marcus- Paramus will order it for you.
Ask for Oglessa Gowder. She's the salselady that I always use, she's the best!! 201-291-1920 ex.2123

Good luck, and happy shopping!

dee-dee said:
Wow, thank all of you guys so much... so you're saying that I can call one of these stores and they will ship it to me in NY?

Absolutely...call around - if he said yes, then why wait.

I know you can pay for expedited shipping too; meaning you could have it before the weekend. :amuse:

Loganz said:
Absolutely...call around - if he said yes, then why wait.

I know you can pay for expedited shipping too; meaning you could have it before the weekend. :amuse:

Aww man, you're so bad...you've got me feeling super excited now. I just want to experience actually going into the store and feeling it up (lol), and trying it on, and then whipping out my boyfriend's credit card (or cash).

I see you're not feeling so great about your Paddy...you've got to keep that bag girl. Who knows, you're style may change in the years to come...and then you might want to start carrying it more. I think you should wait a little bit, before you decide to sell it.

Now, if you had the whiskey, I'd be telling you to sell it to me...just kidding

^^ lol dee-dee about my paddy.:amuse:

good luck - feeling it in person is nice - but so is opening a box, it is like Christmas...it helps continue the element of excitement and surprise...oh, and in case you didn't know we are all enablers here...:biggrin:

I saw Chloe merchandise in Nordstrom's in The Westchester mall in White Plains, NY. The Chloe store in Manhattan is located at 850 Madison Avenue. The telephone number is (212) 717-8220. Happy hunting! Let us know what you get!!!