Official MOYNAT Thread

hi there, may i ask what color is your gabrielle bb? such a pretty color! would you say it's a true red?
Yes, very red-red. I asked the SA because I do not want an orange red, or a purple red.

The color is scarlet. It’s vibrant and bold, and a quite true red. I think it photographs well. Though I think a darker shade would be nice too.

Yes, very red-red. I asked the SA because I do not want an orange red, or a purple red.

The color is scarlet. It’s vibrant and bold, and a quite true red. I think it photographs well. Though I think a darker shade would be nice too.
ooooh I'm excited for this red...will ask sa if this color is still available. thank you dear.

Moynat’s “new” Flori bag? I totally forgot the name lol. (My husband calls it the banana bag haha)
4E74D293-3869-4169-9FDF-8995B5FC46CE.jpeg05F3482F-BDAB-4805-8308-A6EE4565F92D.jpegC414F2F3-5D6C-4C32-933C-9DD5132F091C.jpeg012E923A-76F5-43A2-AEDB-BCD65B0AC2DE.jpeg

Also, I was told that the Gaby BB is no longer being sold in stores and it would need to be pre-ordered.

If anyone is looking for the Flori Escapade wicker bag in yellow, there is one being shipped to the South Coast location tomorrow, I think or sometime this weekend.

And here’s a exotic, if no one buys it, they’re shipping it to Bali for a showing.

3495CED4-60B6-41B7-96FF-6AD25968AFFD.jpegDB30A4C0-C5CD-4EF9-BC97-F651C4D9CFC3.jpeg

Moynat’s “new” Flori bag? I totally forgot the name lol. (My husband calls it the banana bag haha)
View attachment 5578189View attachment 5578190View attachment 5578191View attachment 5578192

Also, I was told that the Gaby BB is no longer being sold in stores and it would need to be pre-ordered.

If anyone is looking for the Flori Escapade wicker bag in yellow, there is one being shipped to the South Coast location tomorrow, I think or sometime this weekend.

And here’s a exotic, if no one buys it, they’re shipping it to Bali for a showing.

View attachment 5578193View attachment 5578194
Interesting. I can see using it as a clutch if I was clutch girl. I don’t like the shape as a shoulder bag though. Thanks for sharing!

I thought Gabys were discontinued, can you still order them? I’m confused Or are people pre-ordering new Gabys coming out soon? Or are they ordering remaining Gabys from other stores?

Yeah, I think it’s confusing as well. Because they initially told me it was going to be discontinued earlier this year. But when I went in a couple days ago, they told me that people have been asking for the Gaby and so now it can be pre-ordered.

I wonder when they mean by “discontinued” it’s more of a general statement for the collection. As in, there won’t be any yearly guaranteed releases or seasonal releases of various colors.

Or maybe it’s in the transition period of being phased out?

Reactions: BalletDream
Yeah, I think it’s confusing as well. Because they initially told me it was going to be discontinued earlier this year. But when I went in a couple days ago, they told me that people have been asking for the Gaby and so now it can be pre-ordered.

I wonder when they mean by “discontinued” it’s more of a general statement for the collection. As in, there won’t be any yearly guaranteed releases or seasonal releases of various colors.

Or maybe it’s in the transition period of being phased out?
Exactly! I agree with you. I guess we’ll find out. It’s very confusing!

Reactions: lill_canele
Hi ladies, did anyone realised that the rejane bag seems a bit lighter than previously? I tried the large one (I think pm/mm) size with the key lock when Ramesh stepped down. Then I went again to try the same bag again last month and felt it has lost weight. I didn’t get it previously because it was quite heavy but now the weight seems ok to me.

Did moynat use less materials or have the leather they used became slimmer/lighter?

Hi ladies, did anyone realised that the rejane bag seems a bit lighter than previously? I tried the large one (I think pm/mm) size with the key lock when Ramesh stepped down. Then I went again to try the same bag again last month and felt it has lost weight. I didn’t get it previously because it was quite heavy but now the weight seems ok to me.

Did moynat use less materials or have the leather they used became slimmer/lighter?
I JUST got my new Rejane today & it feels pretty substantial still??? So not to my knowledge, but there are plenty of people that have a longer history w/ Moynat than I that might now better...

IMG_6789.jpeg

Interesting. At first look I like the style overall but not a fan of so much glazing since I’ve had issues with it, not just with Moynat but also LV. I’m also not really like the strap they used at the closure. Is it the same as the top handle? Looks bulky to me. I do like the colors and the leather looks beautiful! It may grow on me in time like Flori eventually did. Thanks for the pix!