Official MOYNAT Thread

Thank you for the heads-up! Perfect timing as I was looking for a new tote for work. Just ordered the Milk/Zinc combo through Paris and am looking forward to your initial impression as mine won’t be with me before end of next week.

Edit: it’s 2100€ over here.

Thank you for the heads-up! Perfect timing as I was looking for a new tote for work. Just ordered the Milk/Zinc combo through Paris and am looking forward to your initial impression as mine won’t be with me before end of next week.

Edit: it’s 2100€ over here.
FUN!!! oh GOOD! I was as well. I am going to use these and my Delvaux Pin GM's as my more casual everyday bags. I was using the Dior book totes but they are just so stiff and clumsy (gorgeous tho). I also got the zinc/milk & then the pink/ green. So glad they have this new design & I do hope they continue to come up with more easygoing / discreet good-sized daily bags!

Reactions: pinkorchid20
FUN!!! oh GOOD! I was as well. I am going to use these and my Delvaux Pin GM's as my more casual everyday bags. I was using the Dior book totes but they are just so stiff and clumsy (gorgeous tho). I also got the zinc/milk & then the pink/ green. So glad they have this new design & I do hope they continue to come up with more easygoing / discreet good-sized daily bags!
I am glad they brought back a discrete leather tote. I was sad to see the Quattro go and hope the new design with medium length shoulder strap will be a comfortable alternative to the 2 handles the Quattro offered. I was also torn between the green/pink and grey one, but wanted to see how I get along with it first before purchasing two. I had been using an Hermès White Bus 40 as my work bag before Covid (similar structure to the Book Tote) and it was just too big and stiff, especially when traveling for work. Hence, I hope this will be a more comfortable alternative that is still able to carry my laptop.

It was very smooth and easy! I contacted them through the Moynat website and an SA answered me very shortly after on the same day. She sent me photos of the items I was interested and sent me a secure link to pay. Less than a week later, I had a my new bag in my hands!
I also had a very pleasant purchasing experience through email with the Paris boutique last year. My bag arrived, beautifully packaged in less than week as well.

I do not own any Moynat yet but I am considering a Gaby PM in either the black or powder color. I currently have bags in both black and white/beige or light colors already so I don’t need one or the other more in my collection. The taupe is not an option as it is not a color that I want at this time. I want to know any opinions on the powder color. It looks pink versus off white/powdery to me. Does anyone really love or dislike it? If so why? Thank you in advance!

I do not own any Moynat yet but I am considering a Gaby PM in either the black or powder color. I currently have bags in both black and white/beige or light colors already so I don’t need one or the other more in my collection. The taupe is not an option as it is not a color that I want at this time. I want to know any opinions on the powder color. It looks pink versus off white/powdery to me. Does anyone really love or dislike it? If so why? Thank you in advance!
I can only share my impression based on the carat calf (pressed leather) from the Gabrielle which is different from the leather used for the Gaby, but Powder to my eyes was a creamy off-white with an obvious pink tinge. It leans a bit warmer and is not as crisp/cold in tone which makes it a bit easier to use. The gold hardware it usually comes in emphasizes the warm undertone. A very soft and sophisticated colour.

I can only share my impression based on the carat calf (pressed leather) from the Gabrielle which is different from the leather used for the Gaby, but Powder to my eyes was a creamy off-white with an obvious pink tinge. It leans a bit warmer and is not as crisp/cold in tone which makes it a bit easier to use. The gold hardware it usually comes in emphasizes the warm undertone. A very soft and sophisticated colour.

Thank you for the input! I did notice that powder presents different on the pressed leather versus the taurillon leather. It seems less pink imo. I love the gold hardware with powder ❤️

Reactions: pinkorchid20
Have you considered Tourterelle which is lighter than taupe but darker than beige?