Official MOYNAT Thread

Since my acquisition of the Rejane PM, I have got the Rejane BB in natural calf in cognac and the discontinued Ballerine in black in the larger size. I have to say I am very pleased with the leather and quality of Moynat.

I am waiting for the Rejane PM in natural calf but I kinda hope it won’t come too soon as my bank acc would hate me so much lol.

Does anyone know what the prices for the rajane (mini or petite I think they are called, anyway the 2 smaller sizes) are in Europe right now? I am visiting Paris late Sept and wonder if it is worth getting my first Moynat there. Or should I just get one in the country where I stay. TIA!

Can anyone confirm the release date for the new Gaby in BB size? I was just updated that it got pushed out to the end of the year.

I really hope not since I’ve been waiting for the bag since this time last year! TIA [emoji177]

Any picture @fawnhagh? Would love to see it, thank you [emoji813]️

I only took the try on photo but forgot to take the picture of the bag itself [emoji28] I also tried on the black but again forgot photos [emoji23]

The one I tried on is melon I believe. Also tried the Lou Lou which is also very beautiful and well made! [emoji7]

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg