Official MJ Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nordies has the bordeaux zc already. Mine is coming today! :nuts:

same here, tad! my mom would always force me to cut my hair short and my dad and relatives were constantly calling me helmut head! :lol: did gabby find you a perfect grey bruna? I talked to her yesterday and was suprised that they have such a small grey collection. :sad:

nordies has the bordeaux zc already. Mine is coming today! :nuts:

same here, tad! my mom would always force me to cut my hair short and my dad and relatives were constantly calling me helmut head! :lol: did gabby find you a perfect grey bruna? I talked to her yesterday and was suprised that they have such a small grey collection. :sad:

she did. i'm using it right now. she's on her way to la as we speak. sigh. such a beautiful color and there isn't much released in it, right? not only that, but they didn't even bother to order the quilted classic cecilias. what's up with that? you're not interested in the stam, single, bruna, or even a zc, sweet?

she did. i'm using it right now. she's on her way to la as we speak. sigh. such a beautiful color and there isn't much released in it, right? not only that, but they didn't even bother to order the quilted classic cecilias. what's up with that? you're not interested in the stam, single, bruna, or even a zc, sweet?

Yeah she told me. She said she was going to miss you girls and that it was so sweet and funny to see you, sarah, and km this week. She calls you tad instead of kim :P

I've been trying to decide between the stam and cecilia (bloomies). What do you think? I also asked if i could buy a bordeaux KP and grey LZW and they weren't available (bordeaux is coming though).

Yeah she told me. She said she was going to miss you girls and that it was so sweet and funny to see you, sarah, and km this week. She calls you tad instead of kim :P

I've been trying to decide between the stam and cecilia (bloomies). What do you think? I also asked if i could buy a bordeaux KP and grey LZW and they weren't available (bordeaux is coming though).

whoever is the buyer for the mj nyc store sucks. they need to hire me instead! :P

the one thing i don't like about the cecilia is that diagonal zipper. the only reason i love the stardust, i realized, is because that zipper isn't there. i was leaning towards the grey stam before i decided on the bruna. i think you should go for the stam. it's so lovely. the grey just goes so well with the shape. it was hard for me to let it go and send it back to gabby.

do you have any modeling pics or a reveal thread somewhere??

tad~ shoot, why dont you work there?!?!? we could have a PFer on the inside and i think you are well more than qualified! plus you got uber business skills too!

Boom shakalaka:

334kto9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.