Official Coach Spring/Summer 2018 Thread

Anyone know the release date (or estimated date) for the Minnie collection? I need the charm in my life right now.
It is going to be in stores January 22nd and only a select few stores, New York, Disney springs, California rodeo drive and I was told Paris and Hong Kong wherever there is Disneyland. It's an exclusive event for Minnie's walk of fame on Hollywood.

Reactions: anthrosphere
I love that colour! But I'd have to see more pictures of the bag, that doesn't look to exiting in that picture.
Agree about that bag style. Would love to see the color on different bags that are more "me" though.
Minnie doesn't do it for me either, personally. I'm waiting patiently to see what more things spring brings!

This bag style isn’t really for me but this color “ivy” really caught my eye.
View attachment 3935841

I love that colour! But I'd have to see more pictures of the bag, that doesn't look to exiting in that picture.

I saw this bag in this color at the store over the weekend. It’s open on top except for the zipped middle divider. It’s pebbled leather (thin) and if I remember correctly the lining was grosgrain.
It was a bag I considered until I saw it. Oh and the interior was a light green color.

They are in Coach system and can be ordered through SA. My SA ordered them for me already.

Did you have to physically go in to the store to get the order done? My SA said she needed a card imprint to do the order. I don't really want to drive over there, it is a hassle. She also claimed they would be a pre-order since they are not for sale til 1/22.

Did you have to physically go in to the store to get the order done? My SA said she needed a card imprint to do the order. I don't really want to drive over there, it is a hassle. She also claimed they would be a pre-order since they are not for sale til 1/22.
I order via phone with a SA all the time. Find a different SA because they don't need an imprint. I've found I need to be in person at the outlet but not retail. Coach has too many varying rules by business segment and stores. I guess shop around until you get the answer you like then!

This bag style isn’t really for me but this color “ivy” really caught my eye.
View attachment 3935841

I saw this in the retail store last week. SA and I thought it was a dark charcoal, until I looked at the tag and saw "ivy". We had to take it to the natural light to see the green. Really love the richness of the color. Completely lined in leather. I thought nicely made for $350.
Love the Peony pictured - but $150 more to get the strap.....hmmmm
IMG_1516126754.751763.jpg

I order via phone with a SA all the time. Find a different SA because they don't need an imprint. I've found I need to be in person at the outlet but not retail. Coach has too many varying rules by business segment and stores. I guess shop around until you get the answer you like then!

Maybe I will just order it online and bypass the SA. I risk it selling out but I am ok with that.

They are in Coach system and can be ordered through SA. My SA ordered them for me already.

Thank you! I was able to order the keychain! So excited!!

And in case anyone is interested, here’s the style number and price: MNN SCRT PTCH BC $95.00 (#29789)

Oh and I called the online customer service but they weren’t able to locate the item without the item number. So I called my local store and had to describe the keychain to the SA but thankfully she was able to locate it. So if you have a local store definitely talk to them if you can! It will save you trouble since you won’t have to sit and wait in the queue line for a representative to pick up the phone! Good luck!

29186_bpchk_a0

MINNIE PTCH RG BG 25 ( chalk rogue)
STYLE
COLOR
BP/CHK
$695.00

29338_bpdro_a0

MINNIE COIN CASE
STYLE
COLOR
BP/DRO
SUBTOTAL