Official Coach Spring/Summer 2017 Thread

You're a good woman and you speak my language, as soon as I heard you got 7 lippies in there I knew I'd be good to go! Thank you for taking the time to respond, and fill it up and take pictures. It really is adorable and I'm ordering it tomorrow!! Thank you! [emoji4]
No problem! I hope you love it as much as I do.

Reactions: Hobbsy
It seems that the little tea rose pouch is the same size as the small Felix one. Here are pictures of what I carry in my Felix with room to spare. (The large metal ring is my purse clip).

I love this little pouch, but the only thing that has bothered me about it is the zipper. As you can see in my last picture, it is not unzipped all the way to the end of the zipper. If I zip it all the way to the end, the zipper gets caught on the top side edges of the pouch and gets stuck. I then have to fight with it to close it. I exchanged this pouch 3 times because of that issue and all of them seemed to have the same problem. I also bought one for my daughter, same issue. But I decided I could live with that little flaw after the third exchange because I love Felix. I did the wax paper trick on the zipper and that helped a little.
The tea rose pouch seems to have the same design with the zipper that hangs over the edge at the end so it might also have this problem.

View attachment 3616539View attachment 3616540View attachment 3616541
I love Felix! That's a cute pouch! Your purse clip is the same one I have. Thanks for showing me pictures of what fits. I don't think I'll have a problem fitting in what I need. It will be here Tuesday. That's frustrating about your zipper. I've heard of wax paper and I've also heard about running a lead pencil over it. Thanks again, I love your pouch!

Reactions: Lucylu29
It seems that the little tea rose pouch is the same size as the small Felix one. Here are pictures of what I carry in my Felix with room to spare. (The large metal ring is my purse clip).

I love this little pouch, but the only thing that has bothered me about it is the zipper. As you can see in my last picture, it is not unzipped all the way to the end of the zipper. If I zip it all the way to the end, the zipper gets caught on the top side edges of the pouch and gets stuck. I then have to fight with it to close it. I exchanged this pouch 3 times because of that issue and all of them seemed to have the same problem. I also bought one for my daughter, same issue. But I decided I could live with that little flaw after the third exchange because I love Felix. I did the wax paper trick on the zipper and that helped a little.
The tea rose pouch seems to have the same design with the zipper that hangs over the edge at the end so it might also have this problem.

View attachment 3616539View attachment 3616540View attachment 3616541
Bar of soap, that's the other thing I've heard to try.

Reactions: Lucylu29
Anyone see the double dinky in person? If so, any clue how it compares to a rogue 25 size wise? My pink/black tea rose rogue 25 was delivered today and I love it, but am loving the way the double dinky in tea rose looks as well.

Reactions: LV.NYC
Anyone see the double dinky in person? If so, any clue how it compares to a rogue 25 size wise? My pink/black tea rose rogue 25 was delivered today and I love it, but am loving the way the double dinky in tea rose looks as well.
Is the 25 big enough for you? And sorry, I haven't seen the double Dinky.

I have seen it in person. Its a cute concept but its not for me. Its literally two dinkys joined at the back. There are no exterior pockets. There are turnlocks on each side with the Rogue style handles in the middle. Heavily embellished & if I remember correctly, some of the embellishments were metal. Artful, but not practical IMO. The Rogue 25 is more everyday, even the tearose ones. If I had to guess, the Rogue would carry much more. If it were me & I like the embellishments, I'd choose a tea rose Rogue 25 all day long...I'm longing for the latest beechwood tearose in that size but alas, does not seem to be in the near future. Hope that helps...

Reactions: bellebellebelle19

I've seen it - definitely still isn't near the capacity of a Rogue 25, I can't see it as an everyday bag.

I have seen it in person. Its a cute concept but its not for me. Its literally two dinkys joined at the back. There are no exterior pockets. There are turnlocks on each side with the Rogue style handles in the middle. Heavily embellished & if I remember correctly, some of the embellishments were metal. Artful, but not practical IMO. The Rogue 25 is more everyday, even the tearose ones. If I had to guess, the Rogue would carry much more. If it were me & I like the embellishments, I'd choose a tea rose Rogue 25 all day long...I'm longing for the latest beechwood tearose in that size but alas, does not seem to be in the near future. Hope that helps...

Thanks for the info! I love the extra metal and resin on the Dinky that the rogue lacks. However, sounds like it wouldn't be very practical :sad: