Official Coach Spring 2021 "Coach Forever" Thread

The leather is stiffer, but it is a new bag, I'm sure it will soften with use. It has the same feel as the Nomad. When I first got that bag it was stiff and more structured but has developed some slouch over time.
Do you think a 11 inch iPad would fit in this? I ask because it says 17 inches height but it looks like the zipper stops way before the handle. Also is the leather as stiff as the swinger bags? (I don’t have a nomad so trying to relate it to one of the bags I have). Sorry for all the questions at once

Do you think a 11 inch iPad would fit in this? I ask because it says 17 inches height but it looks like the zipper stops way before the handle. Also is the leather as stiff as the swinger bags? (I don’t have a nomad so trying to relate it to one of the bags I have). Sorry for all the questions at once

The 11" iPad should fit. My husband has the larger sized Kindle Fire that is I believe the 10". I can try that out later tonight and report back.

The leather is probably the same on the Ergo as the Swinger, but being that the Swinger is a much smaller bag, the Ergo will probably get slouchier with use vs. a much smaller bag. However, it is a slim profile so it won't become a puddle if that makes sense. The leather reminds me of the 2012 Legacy line if you are familiar with that.

The 11" iPad should fit. My husband has the larger sized Kindle Fire that is I believe the 10". I can try that out later tonight and report back.

The leather is probably the same on the Ergo as the Swinger, but being that the Swinger is a much smaller bag, the Ergo will probably get slouchier with use vs. a much smaller bag. However, it is a slim profile so it won't become a puddle if that makes sense. The leather reminds me of the 2012 Legacy line if you are familiar with that.
Ah got it yes that makes sense! Thanks! I am so confused whether to go with the bigger size or the smaller size.

Ah got it yes that makes sense! Thanks! I am so confused whether to go with the bigger size or the smaller size.
Depending on what you typically carry, the large size holds all my regular day to day items without leaving anything behind. The square footage inside is similar to the Rogue 30 but taller vs. wider. (Minus the suede side pockets) I don't think the 11" ipad would fit in the smaller sized Ergo without being unzipped, but when I get home I'll take photos of the 10" Kindle and see how much extra room I have.

Reactions: Jans19
Depending on what you typically carry, the large size holds all my regular day to day items without leaving anything behind. The square footage inside is similar to the Rogue 30 but taller vs. wider. (Minus the suede side pockets) I don't think the 11" ipad would fit in the smaller sized Ergo without being unzipped, but when I get home I'll take photos of the 10" Kindle and see how much extra room I have.
Ok thanks so much!! I think you are prob right in that the 11 inch prob won’t fit in the small one. I think the smaller one doesn’t have the snap pocket either (from the pics).

Ok thanks so much!! I think you are prob right in that the 11 inch prob won’t fit in the small one. I think the smaller one doesn’t have the snap pocket either (from the pics).
Alright bad news, hubby has an 11" surface so I tried that. It pokes out :sad:
I even tried to put it sideways and it was too tight of a squeeze due to how narrow of a profile it has.
20210216_164238.jpg