Official Coach 1941 Fall/Winter 2019 Thread

I was just coming here to ask if anyone had seen this Melody in person, I like the look of it more than the Parker. Curious what the leather looks like and feels like in person.
i am piggybacking on this! anyone have any intel on this bag? the silhouette, leather, and quilting make this bag look very high end and sophisticated. i have a parker and the layout of the melody is identical to it - but i just find it so alluring.
i asked an SA over the weekend but she said they won't get (or put out) the new bags until after the sale.
thanks in advance!

i am piggybacking on this! anyone have any intel on this bag? the silhouette, leather, and quilting make this bag look very high end and sophisticated. i have a parker and the layout of the melody is identical to it - but i just find it so alluring.
i asked an SA over the weekend but she said they won't get (or put out) the new bags until after the sale.
thanks in advance!
It has a very crackled look to it. It reminds me of leathers coach used around 2012-2013. Very soft!

omg the kat camera bag was the other thing i was looking at on the website!!! totally read my mind - i so appreciate you taking the time to post your findings. really helps me out, thank you again :smile:
Kat camera was really cute! I have a similar or would have bought it. I ended up with the colorblock Kat 20 instead, but yes love the puffy leather of these.

Kat camera was really cute! I have a similar or would have bought it. I ended up with the colorblock Kat 20 instead, but yes love the puffy leather of these.
I keep looking for any pictures or reviews of the quilted kat camera bag on tpf and cant find much info- does anyone have one? I am curious about what the leather feels like and just overall l impressions of this bag!

I keep looking for any pictures or reviews of the quilted kat camera bag on tpf and cant find much info- does anyone have one? I am curious about what the leather feels like and just overall l impressions of this bag!
The leather is very soft. I think it's similar to the leather on melody so if you can find reviews of that it might help.

Reactions: laurenrr