Official bottega veneta chat thread - thread #4

I just learned Bottega Veneta released a limited Ramadan collection. I posted a photo of the mini Jodies from this collection in the Jodie thread, but below is an article about the collection.

Gorgeous. I see they brought back the metallics of old... I remember that gold leather, reminds me of Helios (not so long ago). Thanks for the article! I didn't mean to post froggy at the same time! :smile:

Reactions: Evergreen602
Apologies if anyone has already asked this but... is BV gearing up for a price increase? I just noticed mini Jodies are $2370 on Luisa via Roma. They're $2250 everywhere else.

Example: https://www.luisaviaroma.com/en-ae/...=_p_d224_gw&SizeTypeId=04&SizeId=1&from=gshop
If you use the code they're advertising, it brings it down to what it should be. Interesting that they apparently raised the price so they could have a code. LOL.

ETA: They are apparently changing something as I type - the code doesn't work - one minute it's 2250 and the next is 2370. Weird.

No, I don't know about any price hike.

• Wow
Reactions: jbags07 and lalame
If you use the code they're advertising, it brings it down to what it should be. Interesting that they apparently raised the price so they could have a code. LOL.

ETA: They are apparently changing something as I type - the code doesn't work - one minute it's 2250 and the next is 2370. Weird.

No, I don't know about any price hike.

Uh oh now I'm seeing Bergdorf has some mini Jodies for $2350 too. https://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/p/b...hobo-bag-prod166480382?childItemId=BGV553K_45

@lalame ah I see! New to BV and have yet to get my first bag. :crybaby: I was actually trying them on at valley fair recently! I also see that Nordstrom has the padded cassette listed for $3900 while BV still has it for $3500. I was hoping to wait to go to hawaii to get one discounted:-s

Me tooooo. :sad: I also just missed the Saks gift card promo so at this point hoping I come across a good price on some European boutique sites.

• Sad
Reactions: cmln