Scarves Ode to the Twilly

I generally wear my Twillys on my wrist rather than on my bags and am always looking for fun new ways to tie them. A few weeks back I picked up a Palladium Mini Cadena Twilly ring at the store (I was shocked they had them) and have ended up really liking it. Not only does it add some dimension to the look, it makes tying it much simpler, as I can do a single knot instead of a double.

Recently I also was able to purchase a Permabrass Mini Mors online and am loving it as a decorative piece of hardware. This one actually makes it more challenging to tie, at least the way I’m using it, but it’s worth it. My favorite so far is like in the first pic.

I also was able to order a Permabrass Mini Collier de Chien model yesterday morning and am excited to try it out when it arrives as well!

I thought I’d share some pics since I couldn’t find many posts of people using them as inspiration yet:

View attachment 5140824View attachment 5140825View attachment 5140826View attachment 5140827View attachment 5140828
Love it!!!
I tried to tie a twilly to my wrist but I just couldn’t do it without using both hands lol

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad
So in love with 3 grace but I didn’t snatch it in time and now it’s all out of stock

There are quite a number in the secondary market too, and if you're lucky they aren't marked up that much or at retail-- just have to look! I think I've almost all colourways but 2... and I'm tempted to get 1 of the 2 I don't already have oops... :rolleyes:

I did the same for under the waves too... missing 3 colourways, 2 of which are difficult to find and the last one i'm still on the fence haha.

• Love
Reactions: Nomad
Last edited:
The fringed twilly on your toolbox is absolutely fabulous! All toolboxes should come with that twilly! Bravo!!!