Scarves Ode to the Twilly

Reactions: smallfry
Got to add the Savana Dance twilly in with my little group- thanks to my marvelous hubby who got it for me for Valentines!

ETA- This is rouge/parme/corail (CW 05)

View attachment 3614318
In love with this one, Bcat!
I'm waiting for Under The Waves to pop up in a cw that I can't resist. Almost caved the other day, but the one they put on the site was a bit too pale for me. :frown:

Reactions: bunnycat
In love with this one, Bcat!
I'm waiting for Under The Waves to pop up in a cw that I can't resist. Almost caved the other day, but the one they put on the site was a bit too pale for me. :frown:

It's on my wishlist too! (Though I don't know whether I will get it I may just have to try and sell a couple of older twillies and get it for myself...after my e-ring upgrade and a setting change for my OEC as my upcoming anniversary present, I think my "wishlist" credit is plum run out til next year...) :angel:

Reactions: ElainePG
I think the UTW Twillies are gorgeous, but unfortunately I buy them to wrap my handles, and the issue that I have is that half of the Twilly is this gorgeous colorful pattern and the other half is essentially polka dots, so when you wrap it, it looks asymmetrical. I owned a pair very briefly but decided that it bothered me too much - I love an even wrap where it looks similar or balanced throughout (which is why I love the SD Twillies so much).

Ahhhh:

IMG_1487903643.946595.jpg

I think the UTW Twillies are gorgeous, but unfortunately I buy them to wrap my handles, and the issue that I have is that half of the Twilly is this gorgeous colorful pattern and the other half is essentially polka dots, so when you wrap it, it looks asymmetrical. I owned a pair very briefly but decided that it bothered me too much - I love an even wrap where it looks similar or balanced throughout (which is why I love the SD Twillies so much).

Ahhhh:

View attachment 3614898
That looks gorgeous wrapped! I kind of like the polka dots on the UTW twilly, since I wear mine; I think it would be cute with a pattern on half and polka dots on the other half. But on the other hand, maybe it would look strange, and I'd better wait until I can try it on IRL... :confused1: :huh:

Reactions: BBC
That looks gorgeous wrapped! I kind of like the polka dots on the UTW twilly, since I wear mine; I think it would be cute with a pattern on half and polka dots on the other half. But on the other hand, maybe it would look strange, and I'd better wait until I can try it on IRL... :confused1: :huh:

I'm a little particular - I can see people liking it, but the near-symmetry or at least general evenness of color on the SD really pleases me. I love the way Jardin Anglais wraps, too. I'm interested to see how On A Summer Day wraps....anyone???

I'm a little particular - I can see people liking it, but the near-symmetry or at least general evenness of color on the SD really pleases me. I love the way Jardin Anglais wraps, too. I'm interested to see how On A Summer Day wraps....anyone???
I'm with you on the symmetry thing. I really prefer when each side is completely one design. :smile:

Reactions: BBC