ode to the TRIM!

Could any of you seasoned Trim I or II owners comment on a Trim 35 and possibly upload some modshots? I own a Trim 31 and I love it, but I know that the Trim 35 carries more and I'm considering buying a preloved one. However, some people have commented on the width of it against the body. I'm slightly over 5'8" (178 cm) and am wondering what the bag's dimensions will look like on me.

TIA.

Last edited:
@Kimbashop :

I own a Trim II 35, and being only 160 cm it is a bit wide on me, but I think it works ok.

What annoys me though, is that it slides right off my shoulder. I like my Massai PM and my So Kelly 22 better for Hermès shoulder bags :smile:View attachment 4812656
Sorry about the dark photo - it’s from winter, but I hope it gives you an idea
Thank you for the photo. is your bag Clemence or another type of leather? Some have talked about certain types of leather being "slippery: on the Trim's strap.

Reactions: keodi and 880
Could any of you seasoned Trim I or II owners comment on a Trim 35 and possibly upload some modshots? I own a Trim 31 and I love it, but I know that the Trim 35 carries more and I'm considering buying a preloved one. However, some people have commented on the width of it against the body. I'm slightly over 5'8" (178 cm) and am wondering what the bag's dimensions will look like on me.

TIA.
Hi Kimbashop, I’m short 5’2” and medium build, and I almost like the trim 35 (new to me, in Togo vert olive ; I think that was the resellers description) more than the 31. Which is odd bc I prefer the 30birkin to the 35 and the 28 K to the 32. The Togo is slippery on the shoulder. HTH :smile:
B5445F80-D83D-4A97-A1FD-A21DD3540C4E.jpeg

Hi Kimbashop, I’m short 5’2” and medium build, and I almost like the trim 35 (new to me, in Togo vert olive ; I think that was the resellers description) more than the 31. Which is odd bc I prefer the 30birkin to the 35 and the 28 K to the 32. The Togo is slippery on the shoulder. HTH :smile:
View attachment 4816742
Thanks for the photo--, yes, really helpful. Your trim is gorgeous! that green :love:

• Love
Reactions: 880
Thank you Kimbashop!
i forgot to add the comparison btwn the 31 and 35 on The shoulder and next to each other.
here is the 31 on the shoulder and the two side by side. I’m a fan of crinoline, but perhaps in this style it contributes to a stiffer structure that is less body conforming than the all leather? JMO, as I am new to trims. Apologies for hogging the thread!
D4652AA1-2023-48BA-803A-7E0532E0AB96.jpegE02B10A2-D279-4C31-8F01-A4A0AFCFF903.jpeg3B915A02-0ECA-4FEE-A924-4630D4678385.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank you Kimbashop!
i forgot to add the comparison btwn the 31 and 35 on The shoulder and next to each other.
here is the 31 on the shoulder and the two side by side. I’m a fan of crinoline, but perhaps in this style it contributes to a stiffer structure that is less body conforming than the all leather? JMO, as I am new to trims. Apologies for hogging the thread!
View attachment 4817035View attachment 4817039View attachment 4817052
The size difference is really noticeable; I didn't realize that it would be such a difference. They both look great. I have a 31 and I find it to be a lovely everyday size; it looks very classic to me. I'm interested in the bigger size for work, travel, and winter.

• Love
Reactions: 880