Ode to the Roulis

Oh I use my Halzan when I go out with my daugther too and just wear it cross body. What color of roulis are you looking for? I have waited a few months before my SA could get me one.

Yep I wear mine crossbody too :smile: love the design.

Green is my favorite color so I’d love malachite or vert vertigo would be a dream!

I love my halzan 31 for my “mom” days. It’s also the perfect bag to wear when traveling. No pickpocketing with that design. I’m also looking for a roulis but I only want specific colors and must be permanent brass. I’m planning to touch base with my SA and out my request in.

I love Halzan & also waiting for the Roulis as well. I already passed on 5 different ones because they weren't the right colors. It's hard because there aren't many available to start with.

What kind of leather was it. The evercolor roulis 23 is 7750
Generally, I would agree since slight price disparities are common depending on leathers. But the price difference here is 4% which is usually the amount of H handbag price increases. I always wondered why H waited until January to raise prices. Well, it looks like some Capitalist at H Headquarters finally realized they could make more $$$ by raising prices BEFORE Christmas shopping begins. :lol:

Reactions: noegirl
Generally, I would agree since slight price disparities are common depending on leathers. But the price difference here is 4% which is usually the amount of H handbag price increases. I always wondered why H waited until January to raise prices. Well, it looks like some Capitalist at H Headquarters finally realized they could make more $$$ by raising prices BEFORE Christmas shopping begins. :lol:

Good Point! I guess I will ask my SA. This bag has had so many increases in such a short time!

It was Allegretto Calfskin. Permabrass.

Ahh ok... Yes I saw the permabrass. I want malachite though haha (wishful thinking)

Good Point! I guess I will ask my SA. This bag has had so many increases in such a short time!

Ahh ok... Yes I saw the permabrass. I want malachite though haha (wishful thinking)
Yep, no malachite out there right now. My SA sent me a list of colors available nationwide in both sizes and vert cypress was avail. Not the gorgeous Malachite, I know, but still a lovely green.

Reactions: noegirl
Yep, no malachite out there right now. My SA sent me a list of colors available nationwide in both sizes and vert cypress was avail. Not the gorgeous Malachite, I know, but still a lovely green.

Vert C is gorgeous and so is Vert Vertigo. I'd entertain both with permanent brass. I need a malachite bag in my collection and I am open to a few styles but would only want it with GHW/Permabrass

Reactions: StaceyLyn