Scarves Ode to the Pareo

We, unfortunately, do not have a summer here that deserves this name... Would have loved to take a pic of my new Zebra Twins pareo with a beach and the sea as background. However, this will not happen shorty or so it seems. So, just to give any of you ladies who are thinking of this special pareo an idea, a quick indoor pic:

View attachment 3439465

Gorgeous Sammy!!! I bet this would look wonderful with a black bathing suit...so chic :heart:

We, unfortunately, do not have a summer here that deserves this name... Would have loved to take a pic of my new Zebra Twins pareo with a beach and the sea as background. However, this will not happen shorty or so it seems. So, just to give any of you ladies who are thinking of this special pareo an idea, a quick indoor pic:

View attachment 3439465

Congrats dear Sammy, what a great find! Lucky you!

View attachment 3439465

Super! I used my Modernisme Tropical pareo in lieu of a CSGM for air travel this summer & found these can nicely sub as shawls with a tank top when/where one may prefer modesty in public. Enjoy yours Sammy Royal!!

Gorgeous Sammy!!! I bet this would look wonderful with a black bathing suit...so chic :heart:
Thank you, dear hclubfan!! Yes, it goes very well with black but even better with dark blue as the zebras are dark blue/white. As I am wearing more dark blue than black, it is perfect for me ...:smile:

Congrats dear Sammy, what a great find! Lucky you!
Dear Croisette, thank you so much! Got this one in our local H boutique. They even had different CWs. :tup: I was told that this pareo is new for AW. I am, however, wondering whether this can be true. Is H really releasing new beach pareos for AW when they are not offering new moussies...?

Super! I used my Modernisme Tropical pareo in lieu of a CSGM for air travel this summer & found these can nicely sub as shawls with a tank top when/where one may prefer modesty in public. Enjoy yours Sammy Royal!!
Thank you very much, dear LailaT! :flowers: Same here, my pareos are more often than not used as a shawl. They are so easy to wear! :heart:

Thank you, dear hclubfan!! Yes, it goes very well with black but even better with dark blue as the zebras are dark blue/white. As I am wearing more dark blue than black, it is perfect for me ...:smile:

Dear Croisette, thank you so much! Got this one in our local H boutique. They even had different CWs. :tup: I was told that this pareo is new for AW. I am, however, wondering whether this can be true. Is H really releasing new beach pareos for AW when they are not offering new moussies...?

Thank you very much, dear LailaT! :flowers: Same here, my pareos are more often than not used as a shawl. They are so easy to wear! :heart:

Sammy, I'm just travelling, but will check that.

Reactions: Sammy Royal