Ode to the Lindy

Introducing my Lindy, who also happens to be my first Hermes bag as well. She’s a size 26 Etoupe in Clemence leather and was totally worth the wait. View attachment 4244945 Stickers are off and she’s ready to see the world!
Congrats on your first H bag, and welcome to the club! This is definitely a great bag.
I have a Lindy 30 in the same colour and hope you will enjoy her like I do :flowers:

My lindy comparison. Lindy 30 Gris perle eclair and lindy 26 etoupe. I can’t believe getting myself another lindy. Been looking for a light perfect purse for travel and found me this lindy 26.
I’m still looking for twillies to dress her up. Do you match your Twillies? View attachment 4256117
Love both but the color of the Gris Perle is wonderful. Is it in Swift or Evercolor? Do you have to worry about color transfer and it getting dirty?

I never match my twillies and I typically only have one on.

Love both but the color of the Gris Perle is wonderful. Is it in Swift or Evercolor? Do you have to worry about color transfer and it getting dirty?

I never match my twillies and I typically only have one on.

They’re both in Clemence leather. I spray them with apple guard. I know it was scary at first to spray on it. But it works out fine. It can transfer color a bit. I would wipe it right away after I use it then spray again with Apple guard.

They’re both in Clemence leather. I spray them with apple guard. I know it was scary at first to spray on it. But it works out fine. It can transfer color a bit. I would wipe it right away after I use it then spray again with Apple guard.

for the love of god, pls don't !!!. If color transfer happens ( which is inevitable for light coloured bags), just send them in for cleaning ( Hermes Store) ASAP.

My lindy comparison. Lindy 30 Gris perle eclair and lindy 26 etoupe. I can’t believe getting myself another lindy. Been looking for a light perfect purse for travel and found me this lindy 26.
I’m still looking for twillies to dress her up. Do you match your Twillies? View attachment 4256117

Thank you posting both sizes to compare!

I really want a Black Lindy and am currently debating which size. I prefer the Birkin 30 over the 35 and recently sold a Birkin 25 as I found it too small for my height. I’m 5’7” and thin so I’m not sure what size for my 1st Lindy. Since I want black and not a color (for now) I’m thinking a 30?

Reactions: Kimber0719
I joined team Lindy 26 recently and I love it. It’s a great everyday bag. Maybe I wish the Clemence was a bit lighter because I’ve carried her basically empty and she weights the same as some other bags with things on it. Other than that, I think it’s definitely one of H conversation pieces.
Here she is next to a Togo B25 for comparison.

I want to try a Black Lindy but just do not know what size to look for. Thanks for showing the Lindy 26 with the Birkin 25.

Reactions: NOIRetMoi
I want to try a Black Lindy but just do not know what size to look for. Thanks for showing the Lindy 26 with the Birkin 25.
You’re very welcome. I don’t know if you saw it, but below the other photo I also posted a comparison photo of a B30, B25, K25 and L26 (I’m mentioning it since I saw your post about liking bigger B’s, in case you also wanted to compare it to a B30).

Reactions: obcessd
You’re very welcome. I don’t know if you saw it, but below the other photo I also posted a comparison photo of a B30, B25, K25 and L26 (I’m mentioning it since I saw your post about liking bigger B’s, in case you also wanted to compare it to a B30).
Yes Thanks! I kept browsing and saw that post. Very helpful. :smile:

They closed the Hermes boutique near me in Jan. 2017 and now I feel lost. I can’t pop in to try on bags and gaze at all the goodies. I’m about 6 hrs. from one now.......:sad:

Reactions: NOIRetMoi