Ode to the Lindy

Lindy Lovers I need advice please. I bought an A stamp verso clemence Lindy advertised as a L26. When I opened the package today to my surprise it looked huge and I quickly realized it's a L30. I don't carry much on a daily basis and I'm petite. While I like the longer shoulder strap I'm afraid it looks too bulky on me. Your thoughts or opinions would be appreciated. Should I keep or return? (Btw, I do own an evercolor L26 already)

(And I know dragonette rocks her 30 and we are similar heights but I swear she looks taller, lol)

IMG_0516.jpg IMG_0529.jpg IMG_0527.jpg

Lindy Lovers I need advice please. I bought an A stamp verso clemence Lindy advertised as a L26. When I opened the package today to my surprise it looked huge and I quickly realized it's a L30. I don't carry much on a daily basis and I'm petite. While I like the longer shoulder strap I'm afraid it looks too bulky on me. Your thoughts or opinions would be appreciated. Should I keep or return? (Btw, I do own an evercolor L26 already)

(And I know dragonette rocks her 30 and we are similar heights but I swear she looks taller, lol)

View attachment 4185033 View attachment 4185034 View attachment 4185037

i am just shy of 5'4" and prefer L26 to L30 as I feel like L30 can be a bit bulkier looking (although I only tried on an evercolor leather L30). I think the L30 in clemence looks good on you but if you like L26 better and the capacity works for you then I wouldn't settle. For what it's worth, I feel like the L30 in clemence probably wouldn't feel as bulky as an evercolor one as I feel like the clemence leather is smooshier than evercolor so u can flatten the bag more.

Although I really liked the rose pourpre color,
I turned down a rp L30 in evercolor as I felt it was too bulky under my arm when I wore it on my shoulder. I gladly accepted a magnolia L26 in clemence I I felt the profile felt more streamlined

Last edited:
Reactions: Addicted to bags
i am just shy of 5'4" and prefer L26 to L30 as I feel like L30 can be a bit bulkier looking (although I only tried on an evercolor leather L30). I think the L30 in clemence looks good on you but if you like L26 better and the capacity works for you then I wouldn't settle. For what it's worth, I feel like the L30 in clemence probably wouldn't feel as bulky as an evercolor one as I feel like the clemence leather is smooshier than evercolor so u can flatten the profile of the bag more.

Although I really liked the rose pourpre color,
I turned down a rp L30 in evercolor as I felt it was too bulky under my arm when I wore it on my shoulder. I gladly accepted a magnolia L26 in clemence I I felt it look more streamlined
The clemence is smooshier but the problem is I would have to go look for things to put into it if I keep it. I have myself pared down to a small LV wallet, a mini pochette, a Longchamp pencil case and a little tube of hand lotion, lol

The clemence is smooshier but the problem is I would have to go look for things to put into it if I keep it. I have myself pared down to a small LV wallet, a mini pochette, a Longchamp pencil case and a little tube of hand lotion, lol

Yes, I’m used to much smaller bags like Evelyne Tpm or Chanel mini so definitely using things like LV mini pouchette helps to coral my items in Lindy. If the L30 is too cumbersome to use then I would probably return unless the price is too good to pass up. However, I think it’s ok to have a L30 even if u don’t fill up all the space as long as you can still find your stuff easily. Just depends on how you like the overall look of the bag compared to L26

Yes, I’m used to much smaller bags like Evelyne Tpm or Chanel mini so definitely using things like LV mini pouchette helps to coral my items in Lindy. If the L30 is too cumbersome to use then I would probably return unless the price is too good to pass up. However, I think it’s ok to have a L30 even if u don’t fill up all the space as long as you can still find your stuff easily. Just depends on how you like the overall look of the bag compared to L26
True, I'm also used to small bags like the Pico18 so looking at the L30 especially when it's pulled out it looks like a small duffle bag to me :lol::lol:. I'll keep it out and see if my eyes can get used to her first, hehehe.

Reactions: allure244

View attachment 4185033 View attachment 4185034 View attachment 4185037
Stick to l26

Reactions: Addicted to bags