Ode to the Evelyne

I tried to get an Evelyne TPM via my local boutique or on the H website (if I happened upon one) for a pretty long time. But then I gave up on that and decided to just go the pre-loved route. I found this GM size in the color Sanguine, Clemence leather and absolutely love the ease and comfort of this bag. She's from 2011.

View attachment 5970898
Very nice colorway. Do you know what color the strap is?

I just like the proportions better. It's really not that much bigger but looks more proportionate in my opinion. It's a bit wider and not so much north-south looking like the 29. I also love that it fits more stuff and doesn't look so small when worn over a winter coat. Maybe it's because of the climate I live in but I always wear a jacket and a scarf. Often I have to take gloves too, which need a place in my bag when I enter a building. I've always gravitated towards big bags for everday use. For me my only 29 (in noir) bag is my evening bag. It fits my long wallet, my max phone and my cosmetics pouch, but not that much more. For me it's a small bag. What I also love about the 33 is that it not only fits the things you leave the house with but also all of the items that tend to creep into your bag when you're out and about, especially with kids. The 29 just doesn't do it for me.
Echo everything here. I listened to @phoenixfeathers advice on this thread and got one. My 33 is my favorite for these reasons. It can hold everything but a 29 gets overstuffed quickly especially in the winter.

I have every size and I would get another 33. They are not easy to find even in Paris. Grab it if you see one!

• Love
Reactions: phoenixfeather