Scarves Ode to the Cashmere/Silk GM/Tri Shawls

Gosh I haven’t been on TPF forever but of course once I came back I had to check out my favorites thread and you ladies don’t disappoint... what amazing beauties! Ladies you are killing me!

LES CABANES cw 03 blanc/encre/indigo

View attachment 4329422

Sharing Les Cabanes, cw #6 (gris chine/bleu/violet)..really fun design and pops in these colors!

ZOUAVES & DRAGONS cw 11 naturel/noir/orange

View attachment 4322693

LES CABANES cw 03 blanc/encre/indigo

View attachment 4329422

Another beauty, thanks so much for sharing, Croisette! :flowers: Have you seen this design in either blanc/sepia or blanc/vert? Those are the ones I'm currently contemplating. I'm trying to strategize :biggrin:, as I have a CSGM Le Jardin de Leila in blanc/ciel/etoupe, as well as blanc/canelle/roux. The two designs have a similar feel to me, athough Les Cabanes feels more dense in pattern. Any thoughts greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Reactions: Croisette7
Ohhhh congrats on the grail blast from the past. ELEK was the shawl that started it ALL for me !!! :heart:
Hello stranger! How are you? :hugs:

It was the same for me too!! I had initially purchased the dark purple colorway and it was just a bit too dark for me and sold it. Many years later, I found this colorway instead at a good deal. I have to admit I pounced on this colorway because the price was right but I was not sure if I the colorway would work for me. After I received it, I could not be happier.

I wish I had liked the 90 silk before instead of just purely focusing on the 140 CSGM format. I'm a little bummed I missed out on the 90 silk. I just started to get into buying other formats the last 2 years.

Another beauty, thanks so much for sharing, Croisette! :flowers: Have you seen this design in either blanc/sepia or blanc/vert? Those are the ones I'm currently contemplating. I'm trying to strategize :biggrin:, as I have a CSGM Le Jardin de Leila in blanc/ciel/etoupe, as well as blanc/canelle/roux. The two designs have a similar feel to me, athough Les Cabanes feels more dense in pattern. Any thoughts greatly appreciated!
Thank you for your compliment, etoile! The sepia was the first I could try, but it is very muted with a brown hem.
A boring combo and absolutely not for me. Btw twins on Leila canelle/roux.

Reactions: etoile de mer