Scarves Ode to the Cashmere/Silk GM/Tri Shawls

Love all the wonderful pictures that have been posted here this season - many thanks to everyone for reviving the thread. It's become a wonderful reference for both old and new pattterns.

Here's a GM that's been seen many times, but in spite of all the online pictures I was surprised when the SA pulled out this L'Instruction. I'd thought all the greys would be too dark and cool-toned for warmer skin. Even in this pic it's looking a little darker and more steel gray than it really is. I put it on in the shop and involuntarily said "Oh yes!". We all laughed, she boxed it up and I wore it out to dinner that night. :biggrin:

Attachments

• l instruction.jpg
    l instruction.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 1,506
Love all the wonderful pictures that have been posted here this season - many thanks to everyone for reviving the thread. It's become a wonderful reference for both old and new pattterns.

Here's a GM that's been seen many times, but in spite of all the online pictures I was surprised when the SA pulled out this L'Instruction. I'd thought all the greys would be too dark and cool-toned for warmer skin. Even in this pic it's looking a little darker and more steel gray than it really is. I put it on in the shop and involuntarily said "Oh yes!". We all laughed, she boxed it up and I wore it out to dinner that night. :biggrin:

YAY! Twins on this too.... I just saw you Maxi Twilly too :biggrin:
This is the most amazing GM of the season for me. I just loooooove this neutral!!!! Looks fabulous on you! Congrats!

double yay!! twins with you too! and love your lagoon swift lindy with the maxi-twilly.

YAY! Twins on this too.... I just saw you Maxi Twilly too :biggrin:
This is the most amazing GM of the season for me. I just loooooove this neutral!!!! Looks fabulous on you! Congrats!

Thank you! I was sure I loved it as soon as the H pics came out, but then many of the real life pics looked a bit dark, or severe. Not so in real life at all. I keep reminding myself, you HAVE to try them on.

Yo TPF'ers - just posted some pics of Mars (fuschia, blue, and the lavande noir), one blue Papillion........and the Fuschia CCaP..................on 2013 shawls, not totally sure what was the appropriate place to post.

It is rather lengthy, and may be a bit confusing. Tried taking some side by side shots, then shots of DS modeling. They are all beautiful, but some will have to go to Ban Island or I may be permanently moving there for at least the remainder of this season (Christmas) and next season and god knows how long....................have to get it together.............. hope the pics help!

Clic Clac a Pois cw5 ardoise/aubergine/fuchsia....the ardoise is eluding me but i love it anyway!!

View attachment 2415633

View attachment 2415632

Love this pattern and colorway! Love your bag too! Can't wait to see it worn! So fun!

Another twin! This is gorgeous, bet it looks great on you!

I'm waiting on the Fleurs in red, this arrived in the meantime.
Hmmm, do I need two? Fleurs IS fabulous...

View attachment 2415872

So pretty, Monceau! You tie/drape perfectly, I could use some lessons! Great addition!

Oh boy. I fear that when I see you in it... I will fall too. Please don't post any pics Carla. I'm weak. hahahaaha smooches my little love muffin!

Stay away from the boutique and DO NOT try on the turquoise or fuchsia Mars or you are toast!

Twins on this beauty, too. It looks great on you, P!

Stay away from the boutique and DO NOT try on the turquoise or fuchsia Mars or you are toast!

Oh Dear!!! I was looking through the GM threads last night looking for your modeling pics of the GMs you bought this season and couldn't find them. Can you please repost? Esp looking ofr your MetM & CCaP in the pinky cws and did you get a Mars? I need to revisit your visions of loveliness :graucho: