De la Mer Au Ciel
Clic Clac a Pois
L ‘Epopee
View attachment 5360439

View attachment 5360440

View attachment 5360441

View attachment 5360442

View attachment 5360443
Stunnnnnn-ing my friend!!! Sadly I missed on the Cosmographia (trying to be good) and I now have a BE Chevre K28 that would pair perfectly with that one.... majorly love the elephant!!!! Gahhhhh alas I am too late... Looks so perfect on you! One day I'll find one.

Reactions: Croisette7
I have shared Le Jaguar et le Colibri in other cws -- it turned out to be one of those designs I can's resist. Sharing the green cw 14 which I don't believe has been much shown but turns out to be lovely for spring! We are having quite a cold April so I am happy to have it! Thank you for letting me share.
View attachment 5977308
View attachment 5977309
How beautiful, this scarf suits you so well, I love how you coordinate your jumpers, it's amazing how the scarf looks so different with alternative colours. I tried several C/ways of Colibri in the H store recently, unfortunately the colours they had in stock did not suit me, fortunately a different design did, and came home with me. When it cools down slightly here in Oz I will post a picture. Have a wonderful day snuggled up in H Cashmere/silk!!

Reactions: Cookiefiend
I have shared Le Jaguar et le Colibri in other cws -- it turned out to be one of those designs I can's resist. Sharing the green cw 14 which I don't believe has been much shown but turns out to be lovely for spring! We are having quite a cold April so I am happy to have it! Thank you for letting me share.
View attachment 5977308
View attachment 5977309
This looks gorgeous on you, @LKBNOLA and you have piqued my interest in this cw! It would only be the third time you are partially responsible for my acquisition of this design, as I already have it in cw 07 marine/rouge/rose and in 02 Orange/Rose/Bleu. I’m going to try to hold off on this one and see if it still haunts me. Thank you for these, and for sharing your talent of styling scarves to their best advantage, as always.

Reactions: Cookiefiend
@Sammy Royal and @hopiko :wave:, I'm coming back one year after we chatted about this colorway of Cosmograhia! I'm finally triplets with you two! :hbeat: Sending many thanks to you two lovely ladies for sharing pics of yours, previously.

Cosmographia - bleu chine/canard

View attachment 5953039

View attachment 5953040
@etoile de mer This is also one of my grails! At a point that I was barely collecting (and had no idea about the H slippery slope) I fell in love with it on the H.com website, but thought it too indulgent for me to purchase. When I finally went back to get it, it was gone. I checked the website everyday in case it came up again. I didn't even think to contact a boutique to see if they could provide one. The one that got away for sure. Hopefully it will circle back to me somehow and that you acquired one gives one hope. Congratulations on this stunning shawl!!!!

@etoile de mer This is also one of my grails! At a point that I was barely collecting (and had no idea about the H slippery slope) I fell in love with it on the H.com website, but thought it too indulgent for me to purchase. When I finally went back to get it, it was gone. I checked the website everyday in case it came up again. I didn't even think to contact a boutique to see if they could provide one. The one that got away for sure. Hopefully it will circle back to me somehow and that you acquired one gives one hope. Congratulations on this stunning shawl!!!!

@CedarWaxWing, thank you! I'm always a bit astonished when items I'm pining for are thrown into my path at some point. So, I'm sending a little wish to the Hermes Gods for you! :heart: Hermes does seem to produce these darker, lush colorways periodically. Hoping you find this one, or something similar, soon!

• Love
Reactions: CedarWaxWing
These three posts are exactly the reason I don't dare visit this thread that often @Croisette7-- that Early America is a dream and the other. two are so beautifully vibrant-- love the Tohu Bohu with matching enamel!
Thank you so much, LKB!
View attachment 5977308
View attachment 5977309
Congrats, it is gorgeous in green! Love it!