Scarves Ode to the 70 cm Scarves

Finally got around to wear my dragonfly in iris. My first 70cm I actually wear. Bought quite a few in the past but really just want to display.
View attachment 3504703

This looks beautiful on you! I really regret not purchasing it when I had the opportunity. I hesitated and it was gone by the time I went back. 70's are my favorite too; I am so disappointed H is discontinuing them. Enjoy your stunning dragonfly scarf!! Best wishes!

This looks beautiful on you! I really regret not purchasing it when I had the opportunity. I hesitated and it was gone by the time I went back. 70's are my favorite too; I am so disappointed H is discontinuing them. Enjoy your stunning dragonfly scarf!! Best wishes!
thank you dear luckylove! :hugs:I feel the same way with the lavender CW so I know how you feel. I rarely have any regrets in life but that one was one got away. :sad:
This looks so good on you, perfect color choice! I love this design.
thank you kate! Long time no "see" and hope you are keeping well!

Thank you, BritAbroad! This is one of my favourite designs of the 70 scarves. Maybe I'll find a grey one someday too:smile: Could you show some of yours and how you wear them? Because 70 cm is quite new for me, and I only tried the cowboy style and the classic head scarf style:smile: