ODE to the 25cm Birkin

I really don't know how this happened!

I got a call this week and didn't know how DH would feel about another, especially so soon. He picked it up himself and completely surprised me! I nearly fell over when I saw the orange bag on the kitchen counter!!!

View attachment 3662381

View attachment 3662382

View attachment 3662383

:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: Such a pretty b25 BBC!!! More importantly what a SWEET DH! I have a feeling your other baby b might start getting neglected...... :lol: RA is just a great color for the baby b, congrats! :heart:

Reactions: BBC
:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: Such a pretty b25 BBC!!! More importantly what a SWEET DH! I have a feeling your other baby b might start getting neglected...... :lol: RA is just a great color for the baby b, congrats! :heart:

He is really amazing.

I don't see myself neglecting the other one, I feel "safer" carrying the black. I'm not carrying the pink one to the city for DSs lessons and those sorts of things.

Of course I say that now..... [emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]

Glad to see I have Twillies that work:

IMG_1491839749.365896.jpg

IMG_1491839791.528774.jpg

Such a pretty set! How are you liking the size so far IF? Maybe you need another? :graucho:
I really love the size. The one thing that I wish is that H would make the drop a little bit larger. If so, I'd buy more of this size in a heartbeat! I still looooooove my 30s though! Both sizes are fabulous for me and more than enough room.... I just don't think the 25 will be used much in the colder months when I have thick coats and sweaters on. I could be wrong though (and always reserve the right to make exceptions for amazing colors).... for right now, I don't think I'll be putting Breezy down for a looooong while =)

Reactions: buxus and BBC
I really love the size. The one thing that I wish is that H would make the drop a little bit larger. If so, I'd buy more of this size in a heartbeat! I still looooooove my 30s though! Both sizes are fabulous for me and more than enough room.... I just don't think the 25 will be used much in the colder months when I have thick coats and sweaters on. I could be wrong though (and always reserve the right to make exceptions for amazing colors).... for right now, I don't think I'll be putting Breezy down for a looooong while =)
and also the clochette! too big for 25cm. H has made the hardware smaller for 25cm, and so should the clochette IMO

Congats Honhon such a lovely pink B25, imo the best pink and with ghw and swift it's perfection! I wish I learn to watermark too [emoji3]
hahaha serva1, its hilarious! i am a super retro when it comes to tech, but it was not that hard to find out on iPhone. just try to push those pen signs you will get there. thank you for your kind words i love my baby pink. i used to be die hard phw and non-pink middle age person, but i think there is a metamorphorsis.

Reactions: buxus and Kkho
hahaha serva1, its hilarious! i am a super retro when it comes to tech, but it was not that hard to find out on iPhone. just try to push those pen signs you will get there. thank you for your kind words i love my baby pink. i used to be die hard phw and non-pink middle age person, but i think there is a metamorphorsis.

There is a time for everything and a little colour adds that extra something to an outfit. This bag is such a happy eyecatcher, wear it in good health [emoji3]

I guess I just have to go outside my comfort zone and start pushing some buttons [emoji3] ( =pen signals) Thank you!

Reactions: honhon