ODE to the 25cm Birkin

I always had 35cm birkin but it holds too much for me and at the and it's pretty heavy for me.. I definitely want to buy a 25 cm I am writing for an advice about the colour.. anyone can compare 25 cmq menthe and capucine? I find both lovely and can't choose!...
Thank you all and I hope this is the right thread!

it's so hard to find a 25cm i think they are not as common as the 30s or 35s.
capucine will be a lovely colour, and i think more "classic" vs menthe which needs better coordination with your wardrobe to show it off nicely.

it's so hard to find a 25cm i think they are not as common as the 30s or 35s.
capucine will be a lovely colour, and i think more "classic" vs menthe which needs better coordination with your wardrobe to show it off nicely.
thank you jadeite! It was exactly my doubt...the coordination of menthe color ..so 25cm capucine can match almost every outfit?

Hey Ladies! I'm new to TPF and I love baby birkins! I don't own any yet but I want one :heart:. I don't actually own anything hermes yet and I'm wondering how you guys got your birkins? I know there isn't a weight list anymore but it seems that I need to "establish" a relationship with an SA first, but I don't want to spend a ton on things I don't want. Advice?

I'm considering buying it from malleries or ebay, but the color selection is so limited. I also noticed something strange on a few birkin 25cm: they engraving says "Hermes_Paris" with an underscore instead of "Hermes-Paris," are these FAKE?!

Thanks so much for your help!

Hey Ladies! I'm new to TPF and I love baby birkins! I don't own any yet but I want one :heart:. I don't actually own anything hermes yet and I'm wondering how you guys got your birkins? I know there isn't a weight list anymore but it seems that I need to "establish" a relationship with an SA first, but I don't want to spend a ton on things I don't want. Advice?

I'm considering buying it from malleries or ebay, but the color selection is so limited. I also noticed something strange on a few birkin 25cm: they engraving says "Hermes_Paris" with an underscore instead of "Hermes-Paris," are these FAKE?!

omg..i meant "wait-list" lol

size 25 are htf., that's why even through resellers, your options are limited. if you don't want to buy a lot of extra stuff especially since you want a 25, i would suggest going through a reseller. there's a sticky in the shopping section about reputable resellers and a discussion thread.

size 25 are htf., that's why even through resellers, your options are limited. if you don't want to buy a lot of extra stuff especially since you want a 25, i would suggest going through a reseller. there's a sticky in the shopping section about reputable resellers and a discussion thread.

Thank you! I think that's what I'm going to do. Does anyone know why some birkin 25cm have the 'Hermes_Paris' underscore? I want to make sure I get a real one.