ODE to the 25cm Birkin

Hi guys! Not sure if this is the right thread so please let me know if it’s not but I’m trying to decide between a B25 and B30 (my first). Can you fit an LV long wallet, small cosmetics bag (also LV), sunglass case and keys in a 25? I love the size cuz it’ll be great to go from day to night but not sure if my stuff will fit. I also want to close it without it being too stuffed. TIA

Reactions: Sharifshopping
Hi guys! Not sure if this is the right thread so please let me know if it’s not but I’m trying to decide between a B25 and B30 (my first). Can you fit an LV long wallet, small cosmetics bag (also LV), sunglass case and keys in a 25? I love the size cuz it’ll be great to go from day to night but not sure if my stuff will fit. I also want to close it without it being too stuffed. TIA
Hi! You can definitely fit all of that into the b25. Just depends on how long your wallet is. In my opinion a b25 would go better day to night Vs a b30. I own both and enjoy both. And I never close my Birkins while using but it should close with those minimal things in it imo

yes u can :smile:

Reactions: FashioniistaXO