ODE to the 25cm Birkin

Hi ladies,
Will like to know when you are in the washroom, how do you wash your hands without getting your B25 wet? I’m considering to get a B25 but I think due to the fact it has to be handheld, and can’t fit onto the crook of one’s arm, so it’s a hassle to wash hands while carrying it. Appreciate your input
Find a dry spot to put it down or give it to companion to hold :biggrin:

Hi ladies,
Will like to know when you are in the washroom, how do you wash your hands without getting your B25 wet? I’m considering to get a B25 but I think due to the fact it has to be handheld, and can’t fit onto the crook of one’s arm, so it’s a hassle to wash hands while carrying it. Appreciate your input

I balance it on my head :lol:

Find a dry spot to put it down or give it to companion to hold :biggrin:

JK I do this...usually find a dry clean spot to place it briefly and WATCH IT LIKE A HAWK.

Hi ladies,

I can fit it in the crook of my arm, but usually in a public restroom I find a nearby, dry place for it to sit while I wash my hands. B25 is actually less of a hassle than you would think in daily life.

Hi ladies,
If I can’t find dry counter space to set my bag down, I have resorted to holding the bag between my legs while washing my hands. :lol:

I'm lucky the handles can fit over my arms, it's one of the pros of being small. Another being the 25 looks proportionate on me as a tote. :biggrin:
Do you mind posting a mod shot with it on your arm? I’m debating between a B25 or a B30 for my next bag and the handle is making me hesistate. I’m a B30 gal but already have 3 so am considering a B25. Thank you!

Do you mind posting a mod shot with it on your arm? I’m debating between a B25 or a B30 for my next bag and the handle is making me hesistate. I’m a B30 gal but already have 3 so am considering a B25. Thank you!
B0B4372F-9AF9-4A84-9F0D-B9585B72CC00.jpeg016AFD65-2F1E-4845-9E83-AA81EDC7EB43.jpeg
Here you go. I hardly carry my Birkins on my arm but it’s possible when needed. It wouldn’t fit over the sleeve of a very thick coat as you can see. I hope you can try one on before you decide. HTH!

View attachment 5359161View attachment 5359162
Here you go. I hardly carry my Birkins on my arm but it’s possible when needed. It wouldn’t fit over the sleeve of a very thick coat as you can see. I hope you can try one on before you decide. HTH!
Thank you so much!!! This is very helpful as I do tend to carry Birkins on my arm. Luckily I have skinny little arms ( wish the skinny part translated to my whole body!) so I can pull it off in the summer. Will need to think through winter but depending on the color, it may be a summer bag. Really appreciate it!

Reactions: periogirl28