Scarves Ode to La Femme aux Semelles de Vent

And the last trio!:yahoo:

002496S07
attachment.php

002496S08
attachment.php

002496S09
attachment.php
Was/Is the dark red border available in only the CSGM? Or am I missing something?

I think this is the colorway I have. I saw it on my SA years ago and had to have it — unfortunately, it was already a season or two old by then and sold out. I found it on Ebay. It’s the only scarf I own that I paid above retail for (although I did NOT pay four figures!). It’s a perfect neutral.

View attachment 4011182
Twinsie with you on this beautiful B&W. I got the last one from the Texas store and it was a charge send. I keep looking at the details everytime I wear it. It would make a beautiful artwork if I frame it.

Reactions: catsinthebag
That was the perfect answer. Of course, the more expensive option would be my CW preference. :facepalm:

@Julide , et anyone else as well....On the shawl at least, if not the silks, are the white accents on the tiger border made using the matte blanc application?
I have a red-bordered LFaSdV that I will unfortunately have to return due to undisclosed stains; however, I thought good opportunity to ask the MB-screening question.
thank you, jb

@Julide , et anyone else as well....On the shawl at least, if not the silks, are the white accents on the tiger border made using the matte blanc application?
I have a red-bordered LFaSdV that I will unfortunately have to return due to undisclosed stains; however, I thought good opportunity to ask the MB-screening question.
thank you, jb

Sad to her the red was not in a condition you wanted.
But, Jbizzy that’s an excellent question!
@marietouchet may know more. I do not know if matte blanc was ever used on cashmere silk blends. An interesting question that we will both await the answer!

Sad to her the red was not in a condition you wanted.
But, Jbizzy that’s an excellent question!
@marietouchet may know more. I do not know if matte blanc was ever used on cashmere silk blends. An interesting question that we will both await the answer!

Thank you for inviting @marietouchet to weigh in....The white accents just look like such a delicate overlay.

Reactions: Julide