Ode to Kelly Sellier Mini (Kelly Mini II)

I did inquire at some point and I could order the longer strap for my MK. My bag wasn’t SO. It was approx 1kCAD 2 years ago. This is an additional strap, not a substitute for the shorter one unlike in SOs where you can basically select.
I didn’t end up ordering coz my SA said the strap length I had was just right and to try it out first.

I did inquire at some point and I could order the longer strap for my MK. My bag wasn’t SO. It was approx 1kCAD 2 years ago. This is an additional strap, not a substitute for the shorter one unlike in SOs where you can basically select.
I didn’t end up ordering coz my SA said the strap length I had was just right and to try it out first.
Yes! This is exactly what I'd like to do, but it doesn't seem to be an option for me. Thanks for explaining.

Reactions: cloee
Hello ladies! I’m in a bit of a dilemma here, I have a Kelly pochette in noir with gold hardware and fingers crossed I might get a chance to place an alacarte thinking of putting an order for a mini Kelly which has been impossible to get. Now I use smaller bags only in the evenings and noir would be the best option for the mini Kelly but since I have the Kelly pochette in black I don’t want to repeat the colour. I’m thinking of going for gold with brushed palladium hardware. I live in a very tropical country and generally wear light neutrals throughout the year. Are there any other colors that you would recommend in terms of using it as more of an evening bag. Thanks in advance for your inputs🙂

This is strange, because I ordered a longer strap for my regular MK and I got it 3/4 months after requesting it. It is definitely possible, may I ask you in which country you're based? I'm in Germany.

I am in the USA. When I did my so mk I did choose to make the straps longer however they only gave 2 or 3 options for the length. And I was told by my previous sa that if I wanted to make another strap they couldn’t do it at that store. I’m guessing every store is different.

Reactions: chromemilou
Hello ladies! I’m in a bit of a dilemma here, I have a Kelly pochette in noir with gold hardware and fingers crossed I might get a chance to place an alacarte thinking of putting an order for a mini Kelly which has been impossible to get. Now I use smaller bags only in the evenings and noir would be the best option for the mini Kelly but since I have the Kelly pochette in black I don’t want to repeat the colour. I’m thinking of going for gold with brushed palladium hardware. I live in a very tropical country and generally wear light neutrals throughout the year. Are there any other colors that you would recommend in terms of using it as more of an evening bag. Thanks in advance for your inputs🙂
I would recommend „Craie“…I did not expect that I would love it as much as I do…and it goes with everthing.

Reactions: debykf and 880
My vote is for Nata chèvre 😊

Hi all, by some miracle I’ve been offered a special order and leaning towards mk. Can anyone explain pros and cons of chèvre vs epsom? I’ve always been an epsom lover and prefer k25s in it for sure. But I am curious about durability and ease of opening bag with a mini. Any insight would be helpful. Thank you :smile:

Hi all, by some miracle I’ve been offered a special order and leaning towards mk. Can anyone explain pros and cons of chèvre vs epsom? I’ve always been an epsom lover and prefer k25s in it for sure. But I am curious about durability and ease of opening bag with a mini. Any insight would be helpful. Thank you :smile:
Chevre is lighter and less prone to scratches. It is also more rare. Given the chance for an SO, I would prefer chevre than epsom.