Ode to Kelly Sellier Mini (Kelly Mini II)

Where did you see/read/hear of this? :thinking: Your SA?
No.. i saw a post on Ig about this. My situation is, i have been asking for a b25 and my SA is trying to convince me to get a mini kelly or constance. I would like to have a mini kelly but maybe after the b25 which i have been lusting for years. If h plans to discontinue mini k, i was thinking to settle for now.

No.. i saw a post on Ig about this. My situation is, i have been asking for a b25 and my SA is trying to convince me to get a mini kelly or constance. I would like to have a mini kelly but maybe after the b25 which i have been lusting for years. If h plans to discontinue mini k, i was thinking to settle for now.
It's one of the fastest selling bags - this sounds like typical IG misinformation. As others have noted, MK2 is in the SO options and while there are bags here and there for SO that aren't available for production, this isn't one of those.

Reactions: adb
I have a question...should I try to prioritize a K25 or a mini K on my wishlist with my SA? I really, really love the shape and structure and size of a mini K, but I hear they're really rare...I know K25 is also hard to come by.

I have a question...should I try to prioritize a K25 or a mini K on my wishlist with my SA? I really, really love the shape and structure and size of a mini K, but I hear they're really rare...I know K25 is also hard to come by.
I think there are fewer mini Ks ordered compared to K25, simply because the store managers have to be practical and realistic. So do the same and choose the bag you want more or will use more often. I don't think they are discontinuing them anytime soon.

Reactions: Meta
I think there are fewer mini Ks ordered compared to K25, simply because the store managers have to be practical and realistic. So do the same and choose the bag you want more or will use more often. I don't think they are discontinuing them anytime soon.

Thank you so much for your practical advice! That makes sense...I'll have to think about it. H world problems!!

I LOVE my mini K. Love it. But, if I had to chose it would be K25 every time. Nothing really fits in a mini K :P

Your phone doesn't fit?? Thank you for the helpful advice as well! I think I'll tell my SA I'll take whichever one comes my way.
I have iPhone 11 Pro and I have to take the case off to get it in. Again I LOVE the bag. But I'm never going to call it practical, and a K25 can go most places a mini K can, although I might wear a mini K (sans strap) with an evening gown and I definitely would not do that with a 25. (Yes, I know even a mini K does not quite fit formal evening rules, but in Box especially I like mine with a gown...I am a rebel what can I say!)

I have iPhone 11 Pro and I have to take the case off to get it in. Again I LOVE the bag. But I'm never going to call it practical, and a K25 can go most places a mini K can, although I might wear a mini K (sans strap) with an evening gown and I definitely would not do that with a 25. (Yes, I know even a mini K does not quite fit formal evening rules, but in Box especially I like mine with a gown...I am a rebel what can I say!)
I actually love the mini kelly with evening gowns, i wore mine twice. I think it depends on the leather and colour of the bag.