Ode to Kelly Sellier Mini (Kelly Mini II)

Just wanted to post H mod shots of the new Carre Nano 20cm silk in Bride de Gala and Zebra Pegasus with the mini Kelly II
carre-nano-20-brides-de-gala-331266s-04-worn-5-50-0-830-830_b-jpg.4634373
carre-nano-20-zebra-pegasus-332816s-04-worn-5-50-0-1200-1200-q99_b-jpg.4634390
TDF

I have a tiny dilemma and I want to see what my fellow H lovers think. I don't yet own a mini kelly 2 (but i do have a KP). I do want to add a MK2 to my collection and at the moment I am thinking only 1. Coincidentally I also want to add something in croc to my collection. So my dilemma is, should I request a MK2 in croc and settle both desires OR should I request a MK2 in a normal leather and see whether I like it/whether it suits me because croc is too large of an investment to find myself later not using the bag as much? TIA

I have a tidy dilemma and I want to see what my fellow H lovers think. I don't yet own a mini kelly 2 (but i do have a KP). I do want to add a MK2 to my collection and at the moment I am thinking only 1. Coincidentally I also want to add something in croc to my collection. So my dilemma is, should I request a MK2 in croc and settle both desires OR should I request a MK2 in a normal leather and see whether I like it/whether it suits me because croc is too large of an investment to find myself later not using the bag as much? TIA
Get it in croc unless you already have a specific bag you want in croc. This bag is soooo gorgeous in croc (and gator, a lot seem to be gator) :smile:

I don't have any other specific bags I want in croc, I was originally thinking MK2 in croc J5 but just wonder whether it's too big of a 'dive' into unknown land.
Well....a bigger bag would be a bigger dive :smile: I think the MKII looks amazing in croc, or gator, again I am seeing more in gator than croc. I have been looking for matte noir or shiny braise, or a green/blue, for quite a while.

Well....a bigger bag would be a bigger dive :smile: I think the MKII looks amazing in croc, or gator, again I am seeing more in gator than croc. I have been looking for matte noir or shiny braise, or a green/blue, for quite a while.
Very true about it being a bigger dive! The price differences are quite large. I’m happy with gator I want something shiny either in j5 or emerald green. Good luck with your hunt dear and thank you for your input!

I have a tiny dilemma and I want to see what my fellow H lovers think. I don't yet own a mini kelly 2 (but i do have a KP). I do want to add a MK2 to my collection and at the moment I am thinking only 1. Coincidentally I also want to add something in croc to my collection. So my dilemma is, should I request a MK2 in croc and settle both desires OR should I request a MK2 in a normal leather and see whether I like it/whether it suits me because croc is too large of an investment to find myself later not using the bag as much? TIA

I would choose to go croc in this case! I saw one in black and it was breathtaking - almost tempted me to get my first exotic piece. But if I ever do that (I don’t think I’d own more than one or two exotics ever) I’d rather do it in a color than black (maybe I’m weird). All the colors you’ve mentioned sounds soooo amazing. If you already have small purses of a similar size I think you have a rough idea of how the bag would work, the most common issue I see people talk about regarding this bag is its size - it is small. I’d be careful about things like phone sizes and what you would carry when using it, but other than that I say go for that croc!!!

I would choose to go croc in this case! I saw one in black and it was breathtaking - almost tempted me to get my first exotic piece. But if I ever do that (I don’t think I’d own more than one or two exotics ever) I’d rather do it in a color than black (maybe I’m weird). All the colors you’ve mentioned sounds soooo amazing. If you already have small purses of a similar size I think you have a rough idea of how the bag would work, the most common issue I see people talk about regarding this bag is its size - it is small. I’d be careful about things like phone sizes and what you would carry when using it, but other than that I say go for that croc!!!
I think I will go for croc/gator then, I agree with you I think I will add one croc and one ostrich piece and be done with it. And I also would want something other than black. I do find KP a little small and I know mk 2 is even smaller, but I guess if I am forced to downsize and carry less I will and surely I won’t suffer, I think I carry too much junk out anyway these days. Thanks for your input, very helpful :smile:

Reactions: momoc