ODE to Kelly 25

K25 Ostrich Rose Pourpre - no because I already have K25 Epsom Rose Pourpre, although I was super tempted!

B30 Epsom Rouge Casaque GHW - no

B25 Togo Gris Etain PHW - yes!
View attachment 4385321
Omggg! I don’t own any Kelly’s so far, I’m a birkin girl but want to venture into kelly territory this year! Could you show me modeling shots of the rose pourpre k25? Is it sellier? Are you happy with the size? I’m contemplating between k25 sellier and k28 retourne. I’m 165cm & dress size US4 & for some reason I always thought the k25 was a night out bag on me...are you similar height and weight? Could you help pick a size for me in rose pourpre pls!

I’m updating my wish list with my lovely SA and thinking to get a Kelly 25, maybe in dark red or dark green? Would you recommend Sellier or retourne?

Planning to get something other than neutral color this time as I have a black K28 and gold B30. Any recommendation for the color option?

Going back to the original question, Sellier or retourne? I’ve seen some reviews on YouTube, Sellier is more structured, seems to fit less items and not that easy to close unless you leave it open the whole time. Retourne is more casual, fits more stuffs but would it be a bit sloppy?

Appreciate any comments!

Is your K28 a sellier or retourne? Maybe you want to get both or prefer one over the other? I don't mind the sloppiness of a retourne for casual daily use. But a K25 retourne looks quite tiny, even on pictures.

I’m updating my wish list with my lovely SA and thinking to get a Kelly 25, maybe in dark red or dark green? Would you recommend Sellier or retourne?

Planning to get something other than neutral color this time as I have a black K28 and gold B30. Any recommendation for the color option?

Going back to the original question, Sellier or retourne? I’ve seen some reviews on YouTube, Sellier is more structured, seems to fit less items and not that easy to close unless you leave it open the whole time. Retourne is more casual, fits more stuffs but would it be a bit sloppy?

Appreciate any comments!
There's nothing sloppy about a 25 retourné. It's pretty much too small to slouch even in a softer leather.
Both my 25s are sellier but retourné will fit more and look a little smaller. I would decide more based on leather and availability - unless you special order it, a sellier is likely to be Epsom, whereas retourné you'll have more leather choices.

How do people who have K25 retournes like them? I have a Sellier but the leather and color combo only were offered in retourne. I want one down the track so decided to move that timeline up. Also, this will be a day to day bag :smile:

I really like my Retourne K25! It’s roomy enough for my PM Karo, Dogon key case, Bearn compact wallet and my iPhone X. I am pretty sure it can fit a little bit more. Getting things in and out is easy since it’s not as structured as sellier. I can wear it cross body with my mini Evelyne noir strap as well.

Reactions: tramcaro and ice75
I really like my Retourne K25! It’s roomy enough for my PM Karo, Dogon key case, Bearn compact wallet and my iPhone X. I am pretty sure it can fit a little bit more. Getting things in and out is easy since it’s not as structured as sellier. I can wear it cross body with my mini Evelyne noir strap as well.
Very versatile and popular