ODE to Kelly 25

For someone who is so into color, I have to be honest and say that this black swift K25 GHW has been my most used bag since I got it... my everyday go-to purse [emoji15]. It's honestly shocking for someone who never owned a black purse before this one... I don't even know who I am anymore [emoji38][emoji28]

Thanks for sharing carlinha, the k25 looks great on you. It is also one of my most used bags. Maybe you shd go for one in a bright color.... :graucho:

hey guys,
Does anyone know if an iPad mini would fit comfortably in a kelly 25?
Thanks!

Here's a photo of my interior, technically I believe a 20cm iPad mini would fit but I wouldn't put one in my swift Kelly because I don't want too much weight on the handle or the turnlock when I'm lazy and don't do it up properly.

It holds a lot and is light as a feather so if you carry less, you might be fine. I am pleasantly surprised at how much I love using this even on work days though I do have a canvas tote with some work stuff in it today.

Inside: small zip pouch from the Envelope Trio, 3 Calvis-I know I have a problem-blue azteque chèvre, etain epsom, barenia, Basita Bougainvillea epsom, mini Ulysse Vert Veronese Togo, LV compact zippy wallet.

IMG_1069.JPG

For someone who is so into color, I have to be honest and say that this black swift K25 GHW has been my most used bag since I got it... my everyday go-to purse [emoji15]. It's honestly shocking for someone who never owned a black purse before this one... I don't even know who I am anymore [emoji38][emoji28]

carlinha, so great to see these pics of you with your life-changing black swift K25 GHW ~ have had these defining sartorial moments too and they are a total revelation. Like, hello new me!

Also thanks for your input regarding swift leather for a K/B, have it on a few of my CDCs and never thought about it for an H bag. Hmmm, interesting because swift leather is so elegant ~ honestly love it but worry about the care and maintenance of it in a K/B.

Here's a photo of my interior, technically I believe a 20cm iPad mini would fit but I wouldn't put one in my swift Kelly because I don't want too much weight on the handle or the turnlock when I'm lazy and don't do it up properly.

It holds a lot and is light as a feather so if you carry less, you might be fine. I am pleasantly surprised at how much I love using this even on work days though I do have a canvas tote with some work stuff in it today.

Inside: small zip pouch from the Envelope Trio, 3 Calvis-I know I have a problem-blue azteque chèvre, etain epsom, barenia, Basita Bougainvillea epsom, mini Ulysse Vert Veronese Togo, LV compact zippy wallet.

View attachment 3644605

MrsO, this is NOT the correct thread to ask this question but which leather is best for a calvi SLG, chevré or epsom?
btw, am really tough on SLGs in general and have a tendency to beat them to pieces ~ although not on purpose of course! My preferred H leather has always been chevré BUT with a calvi am not sure.

Truly respect your opinion about this and with three calvis, you are the expert comparing these leathers.

mods, back to topic!

Your post made me laugh carlinha, because I think many of us do associate you with color, but this looks amazing...and it's a lovely size for you too. Just gorgeous!

View attachment 3644605
It's amazing to see how much you've managed to fit into this Kelly MrsOwen. My problem with small bags is fitting sunglasses, reading glasses and a carmen key fob with lots of keys on it, on top of the kinds of items you've got inside your bag! But I would love to add a Kelly 25 to my collection some day. Such a chic little bag :heart:

MrsO, this is NOT the correct thread to ask this question but which leather is best for a calvi SLG, chevré or epsom?
btw, am really tough on SLGs in general and have a tendency to beat them to pieces ~ although not on purpose of course! My preferred H leather has always been chevré BUT with a calvi am not sure.

Truly respect your opinion about this and with three calvis, you are the expert comparing these leathers.

mods, back to topic!

There is info on these SLGs here:
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/calvi-card-case-owners.858981/page-3

Hope this helps!

One of the bag from the mothership, Noir Kelly 25 Sellier with Gold HW. My SA is THE bomb I must say.

Its for my mom but I had to wear it for 1 day (4 hours) as I was too worried it'll get stolen.

I love taking photos with Parisian doors!!

Thanks for letting me share. She's drool worthy...

So pretty on you mrs.posh and what a good daughter :smile:

View attachment 3644605
Thank you so much. Do any of you lovely ladies have an iPad mini and a K25? Photos pretty please? ❤️