Ode to Hermes shoes

We have 2 ode to H footwear threads, one is for SHOES only and the other for BOOTS only .

If your post is about BOOTS and NOT shoes, please post on the ode to boots thread here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...o-h-boots-thread.535045/page-47#post-32637422

If your post is about SHOES only, then post on this thread.

If if you have a reveal, comment, question about both please post about the SHOES on here and then go to https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...o-h-boots-thread.535045/page-47#post-32637422 and post about boots on there.

TY

Hi All,

I'm sure this has been asked before but I'll ask anyway - I'm ready to pull the trigger on a pair of Oran sandals, recently my local Hermes store closed down permanently so I now need to buy online I go between a 36.5 and a 37 and I was wondering what would be best.

TIA. :smile:

Hi All,

I'm sure this has been asked before but I'll ask anyway - I'm ready to pull the trigger on a pair of Oran sandals, recently my local Hermes store closed down permanently so I now need to buy online I go between a 36.5 and a 37 and I was wondering what would be best.

I would suggest 36.5. I’m a 36.5 in most shoes but with the Orans I can fit a 36 (if not in that size 36.5 is fine too). Where was your store?

I would order both. If you are in the US shipping and returns are free and you can have the try-on experience

Hi All,

Has anyone seen these? Comfy? Sizing?

@acrowcounted has them based on her post here! Maybe she will have comment on the sizing and comfort. I tried looking for the same style in white after seeing hers but my store didn’t have them ordered :sad:

Reactions: PSiLOVEbags
Yes, that’s my picture :lol: The sizing is normal for me. I take a 37 in every H shoe I’ve tried. As for comfort, it’s basically still winter here so I haven’t been able to wear them out yet. Probably will be best to try on first though if possible as the strap locations aren’t as adjustable as I had hoped.

Reactions: momoc
Hello ladies, I’m contemplating buying the new Trip espadrilles. I haven’t seen them show up anywhere and was hoping someone could give me some feedback: has anyone been able to try them on? are they comfy? How do they run? (I have slim feet so the espadrilles from Chanel for example do not fit me, but these look narrow enough for my feet.) Thank youuu :love:
I bought the Trip yesterday. And I bought the Chanel a few weeks ago. Both are 35. The trip may be a bit more narrow but not a lot.
I got the trip recently and they are super lovely. i found that they are a narrower fit / style than Chanel espadrilles. Neither come in half se.Ines and while I found that in Chanel I have to go up to the next full size, I went down half a size in the Trips. Hope this helps!