Ode to Hermes shoes

We have 2 ode to H footwear threads, one is for SHOES only and the other for BOOTS only .

If your post is about BOOTS and NOT shoes, please post on the ode to boots thread here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...o-h-boots-thread.535045/page-47#post-32637422

If your post is about SHOES only, then post on this thread.

If if you have a reveal, comment, question about both please post about the SHOES on here and then go to https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...o-h-boots-thread.535045/page-47#post-32637422 and post about boots on there.

TY

I got Bouncing sneakers today. I love them. They are light and comfortable, perfect companions for hot days. Though I already posted it on the other thread, I’d like to share some details of them.:biggrin:
OYHdm6y.jpg

slcflLQ.jpg

lbJlZlW.jpg

rLmFZVu.jpg

As usual, they come with spare shoe laces in the same tone of colors of the sneakers.
Zp4hDPB.jpg

I ordered them on H.com. I’m glad that they are true to size.:biggrin:

I got Bouncing sneakers today. I love them. They are light and comfortable, perfect companions for hot days. Though I already posted it on the other thread, I’d like to share some details of them.:biggrin:
OYHdm6y.jpg

slcflLQ.jpg

lbJlZlW.jpg

rLmFZVu.jpg

As usual, they come with spare shoe laces in the same tone of colors of the sneakers.
Zp4hDPB.jpg

I really like these and have been considering them each time I visited the boutique. Would you be able to provide more feedback on the style once you’ve worn them a bit? :flowers: ty!!

Reactions: pinkispunk
OYHdm6y.jpg

slcflLQ.jpg

lbJlZlW.jpg

rLmFZVu.jpg

Zp4hDPB.jpg

Love the colour combo - enjoy!

OYHdm6y.jpg

slcflLQ.jpg

lbJlZlW.jpg

rLmFZVu.jpg

Zp4hDPB.jpg

Love these and have never seen this color way before. Would you say the grey is true grey or green leaning in some lights? I feel their grays on shoes is often greenish (not a bad thing, just looking for a true gray this time). Thanks!

I really like these and have been considering them each time I visited the boutique. Would you be able to provide more feedback on the style once you’ve worn them a bit? :flowers: ty!!
After wearing them for about 5 hours, it’s easy to walk. I didn’t feel any pain.:lol: It’s perfect for shopping days or exploring the city. I’m not sure if it were good for hiking or jogging though. Compared to Trail sneakers, the size is running a little bigger. If I don’t wear socks, the size is like loose-fit. If there are other things you’d like to know, please feel free to ask.:biggrin:
Love the colour combo - enjoy!
Thank you.:flowers:
Love these and have never seen this color way before. Would you say the grey is true grey or green leaning in some lights? I feel their grays on shoes is often greenish (not a bad thing, just looking for a true gray this time). Thanks!
The CW came out later. It’s light grey. The grey color blends with white, no green undertone. This is how it looks in the sunlight. Hope this will help.:smile:
66017309-10FD-42D3-AE66-7187DF7DF13F.jpeg
This CW is still available on French website.

OYHdm6y.jpg

slcflLQ.jpg

lbJlZlW.jpg

rLmFZVu.jpg

Zp4hDPB.jpg

Very nice shoes. I would like to buy it but I’m worried about the sizing since i can only get it online abroad. I wear a 38 in chanel sneakers, and a 37 for gucci rhyton. I never had any hermes sneakers before. Do you know if it’s the same sizing as chanel? Thanks! Will appreciate any input, a newbie here...

Reactions: luzdetaiwan
Very nice shoes. I would like to buy it but I’m worried about the sizing since i can only get it online abroad. I wear a 38 in chanel sneakers, and a 37 for gucci rhyton. I never had any hermes sneakers before. Do you know if it’s the same sizing as chanel? Thanks! Will appreciate any input, a newbie here...
Hi,
I only have Chanel espadrilles and usually wear them in size 36. I found this size chart on H.com in Singapore is quite useful.
8FE84DCC-6321-4184-8B05-244661097FF3.jpeg
You could measure how long is your foot. I’m 23 cm and according to the chart, 36.5 should be my size. I bought them in size 37. It’s like loose-fit without wearing socks. Size 36.5 should be perfect fit for me. However, if you have wide feet or like to have some room for socks, I’d suggest you to have half-size up. Hope this will help.;)

Reactions: April2006tw
After wearing them for about 5 hours, it’s easy to walk. I didn’t feel any pain.:lol: It’s perfect for shopping days or exploring the city. I’m not sure if it were good for hiking or jogging though. Compared to Trail sneakers, the size is running a little bigger. If I don’t wear socks, the size is like loose-fit. If there are other things you’d like to know, please feel free to ask.:biggrin:

Thank you.:flowers:

The CW came out later. It’s light grey. The grey color blends with white, no green undertone. This is how it looks in the sunlight. Hope this will help.:smile:
View attachment 4839980
This CW is still available on French website.
Thank you! I’ll give these a try if I see them the next time I’m at the boutique. I like that they’re tech canvas with what appears to be a cushioned ankle/heel area. As much as I adore my Avantage sneakers, the inflexible all leather style leaves my feet aching at day’s end.

Hi,
I only have Chanel espadrilles and usually wear them in size 36. I found this size chart on H.com in Singapore is quite useful.
View attachment 4842953
You could measure how long is your foot. I’m 23 cm and according to the chart, 36.5 should be my size. I bought them in size 37. It’s like loose-fit without wearing socks. Size 36.5 should be perfect fit for me. However, if you have wide feet or like to have some room for socks, I’d suggest you to have half-size up. Hope this will help.;)
Thanks a lot! This is really useful. It doesn't come in half sizes though, so I'll just get a 38.