Ode to Hermes shoes

We have 2 ode to H footwear threads, one is for SHOES only and the other for BOOTS only .

If your post is about BOOTS and NOT shoes, please post on the ode to boots thread here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...o-h-boots-thread.535045/page-47#post-32637422

If your post is about SHOES only, then post on this thread.

If if you have a reveal, comment, question about both please post about the SHOES on here and then go to https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...o-h-boots-thread.535045/page-47#post-32637422 and post about boots on there.

TY

They must be THE most comfortable shoes I own! Like slippers.

Many congrats!

I wonder why the interior in yours is red, mine is green [emoji848]
New season, maybe?
If so, I could get another pair [emoji847]
Most likely it's new release.
I love how the contrast of the interior with black make the shoe so outstanding (although can't see when we are wearing it) [emoji16]

Reactions: Livia1
I’ve tried on the same pair by chance because loafers usually don’t work for me but this pair looks so chic on!!!! Someone please tell me should I get the black or the rouge blush color??

I have the black with green interior from last year’s season. Black looks more chic and easy to go with pants or skirt/dresses.

I’ve tried on the same pair by chance because loafers usually don’t work for me but this pair looks so chic on!!!! Someone please tell me should I get the black or the rouge blush color??
Oh @happy27 I'm like u, loafer usually don't work for me too but this pair is ahhh, I gotta get it!

I pick black because it's easy to match, and I'm usually in black/blue/grey/red.
You may want to see which colour goes best with your wardrobe, hope this helps. [emoji1]

Reactions: renet
Dear all, I didn't find any place that answered my questions, so mods, please feel free to move:

I'd love to have some H shoes but on the website the stop at size 41. Beeing a size 42 - and don't call me stupid on the following - I am no longer able to go through that really hurting process of stepping into any shop, having shoes I'd like to have and asking " do these come in 42, too" just to get a " sorry, we don't do shoes in 42" answer. Really, I know it sound silly, but I can't. I simply can't. Clothes that won't fit - no big deal, gain or loose weight, bring them to alter, but beeing ..."blessed" with big feet and beeing a real shoe addict, that's pure torture.

Same goes for trying to squeeze into a 41 and leaving the stores emptyhanded.
So: question: do Herm'es shoes come in 42 (that's size 11 for the US and 8 in the UK) in General, and if not, do Hermès shoes run true to size or do they tend to run a little bigger?
Thank you in advance.

your sad bigfoot

Dear all, I didn't find any place that answered my questions, so mods, please feel free to move:

I'd love to have some H shoes but on the website the stop at size 41. Beeing a size 42 - and don't call me stupid on the following - I am no longer able to go through that really hurting process of stepping into any shop, having shoes I'd like to have and asking " do these come in 42, too" just to get a " sorry, we don't do shoes in 42" answer. Really, I know it sound silly, but I can't. I simply can't. Clothes that won't fit - no big deal, gain or loose weight, bring them to alter, but beeing ..."blessed" with big feet and beeing a real shoe addict, that's pure torture.

So: question: do Herm'es shoes come in 42 (that's size 11 for the US and 8 in the UK) in General, and if not, do Hermès shoes run true to size or do they tend to run a little bigger?
Thank you in advance.

your sad bigfoot
There are currently women's Orans on the hermes website in size 42 so I don't think it's a blanket "we don't make size 42" situation. It may be style by style or the boots/shoes you're looking for might just have never been available to the online shop in size 42 so the website admins didn't create the box.

You could also call the 1-800 number and ask them to do a search for your desired style in your size, if hearing "no" is easier that way. Good luck!

There are currently women's Orans on the hermes website in size 42 so I don't think it's a blanket "we don't make size 42" situation. It may be style by style or the boots/shoes you're looking for might just have never been available to the online shop in size 42 so the website admins didn't create the box.

You could also call the 1-800 number and ask them to do a search for your desired style in your size, if hearing "no" is easier that way. Good luck!
Thank you dear :heart:
And thank you for not judging me.
Funny that I didn't check the Oran sandals, normally I do check the style of shoe I am less excited about so the moment of " ugh ok, again, not my size" isn't that as hard. (and I am one of the very less people not liking Oran sandals, so I should have checked them out- so probably I already quit hope). Didn't want to call the 089 number (we don't have the 1-800 overe her), as I called them 5 times last week to ask for the Funk hat and the Pallas hat we obviously are able to purchase via website but not in any store. Took me a few calls the understand that.

However: thank you again! :heart:

Reactions: acrowcounted
I'm so happy I found the Paris loafer in my size few weeks back.

Omg I didn't know it is sooooo comfortable :P
View attachment 4166421
I have the women's Paris Loafers in Noir and Taupe. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!! The mysore is buttery soft, making the loafers comfortable the moment you wear them. I am curious: Did you get the women's Paris loafer or the men's? I ask for two reasons:
1. My Noir loafers have malachite interior while yours have a red color and
2. When I first ordered my Paris loafers they sent me the Men's version by accident (I don't recall the color of the interior leather, though).
I wonder if Hermes changes things up depending on where the shoes will be sold (in the US or Europe, etc)?

Reactions: elly_fong and renet
I have the women's Paris Loafers in Noir and Taupe. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!! The mysore is buttery soft, making the loafers comfortable the moment you wear them. I am curious: Did you get the women's Paris loafer or the men's? I ask for two reasons:
1. My Noir loafers have malachite interior while yours have a red color and
2. When I first ordered my Paris loafers they sent me the Men's version by accident (I don't recall the color of the interior leather, though).
I wonder if Hermes changes things up depending on where the shoes will be sold (in the US or Europe, etc)?

StaceyLyn, I’m not the OP. However, the pair of Paris moccasin Elly gotten is current season. :smile:

Currently, Noir and Taupe comes with Rouge Blush interior.

HTH. :smile:

Thank you in advance.

your sad bigfoot
millivanilli, I am a big foot too - we are the same size. :drinks: My feet are long and narrow. The only H shoes I have are the Orans, they fit me perfectly in 41.5. Also, I think the Neo boots might fit in a 41, I tried the 40 and it was very close, but my store did not have the 41 to try. I suspect they cut a little long, but its hard to generalize too much from this narrow experience. I am planning to try the Neo in 41 this year, so I will let you know!

Reactions: krawford