Ode to H Clutches - Share Your Love (Kelly Pochette/Longue/Cut, Medor, etc)

I know many ladies are big fans of the Kelly cut. Personally, I think the clutch is huge almost like a piece of A4 paper size. Maybe because I am petite in size and the Kelly cut does not look flattering on me.

I very much prefer the Kelly Pochette as it is so chic and elegant. Anyone else with similar thoughts or I just need to get used to the Kelly cut?

I know many ladies are big fans of the Kelly cut. Personally, I think the clutch is huge almost like a piece of A4 paper size. Maybe because I am petite in size and the Kelly cut does not look flattering on me.

I very much prefer the Kelly Pochette as it is so chic and elegant. Anyone else with similar thoughts or I just need to get used to the Kelly cut?

Me me.... [emoji51]

Reactions: Miss Al

I love both (greedy [emoji6])

Reactions: Miss Al

Both gorgeous clutches but I find the kp easier to wear, and can fit more with its shape (as in no bulges with what my cosmetics) Also i am not v tall too and prefer the look with kc with heels

New to this clubhouse and super happy about it!! Rose jaipur jige!! She is the best size and shape for me :love:
Hi there, may I ask how you are enjoying your new jige? I have just been offered the same as yours, but I'm not very sure if Rose Jaipur will be easy to match my outfits. I would like to know how you match yours with your outfits. TIA!