Ode to Barenia - please show your bags and accessories :o)

Anything Barenia is fabulous! I didn’t think I’d ever get the opportunity to own one since it is rarely allocated to my home store.
Congratulations @MotoChiq - your new Barenia Kelly is gorgeous! Would you mind sharing the size?
I was offered a mini C in Barenia yesterday, but will hold out for what I am really looking for - a B30 or small to medium sized K in Barenia.

Reactions: MotoChiq
Congratulations @MotoChiq - your new Barenia Kelly is gorgeous! Would you mind sharing the size?
I was offered a mini C in Barenia yesterday, but will hold out for what I am really looking for - a B30 or small to medium sized K in Barenia.

Thank you @marzipanchen! My Kelly is a size 28, which is the perfect size. A mini C in Barenia is stunning!

WOW, I admired Barenia for some time already and I still do! I just don’t have the courage to buy this leather. Your K in Barenia is simply stunning!

Go for it girl!!! I’m very laidback/a terrible klutz and I was so worried about my clumsiness taking its toll on barenia but it’s become the undisputed favorite of my H collection. The ease and durability of the leather is unparalleled and the way it handles rain is a DREAM (and I don’t mean a little sprinkle, I mean a full on
all day drenching). I imagine I’ll run into some blemishes I won’t be able to rub out but it’s all part of my lovely kelly’s story ☺️