Ode to Barenia - please show your bags and accessories :o)

My Barenia collection (except the Plume on left which is VN). Yes I’m a Barenia hoarder [emoji16]View attachment 4211011

[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] love it all! Ive been forever actively looking for a plume in Barenia, one of my HGs....seems like no one wants to let go of theirs. Lol hope to have a collection of Barenia as extensive as yours one day. [emoji4]

Thanks, serva1! I am way too small to pull off a B35 which is one of the reasons I had to say no. The one I own will be my travel bag. My SA assured me if they get a B30 barenia then it is mine! She always tells me I will make some else very happy when I say no thank to you HG's.

Your SA sounds lovely!

My thoughts exactly, always thinking about how someone else will be happy when offered a bag that isn’t just perfect for me [emoji3]

Now this is a collection I couldn't turn down!

Omg!!! You have a barenia plume!!!:faint:a dream bag for me. Your collection is fabulous!

[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] love it all! Ive been forever actively looking for a plume in Barenia, one of my HGs....seems like no one wants to let go of theirs. Lol hope to have a collection of Barenia as extensive as yours one day. [emoji4]

Thank you dears! It's always so nice to be in the company of fellow barenia lovers :heart::heart::heart:

@surfchick Great minds think alike :P

@Julide I hunted high and low for it! I hope you get your wish someday too :hbeat:

@Tinn3rz Thank you, it was always my HG too, and once you find yours you won't want to let it go either! :hugs:

Reactions: Tinn3rz and Julide
Thank you dears! It's always so nice to be in the company of fellow barenia lovers :heart::heart::heart:

@surfchick Great minds think alike :P

@Julide I hunted high and low for it! I hope you get your wish someday too :hbeat:

@Tinn3rz Thank you, it was always my HG too, and once you find yours you won't want to let it go either! :hugs:

Love your collection! How did you find your Evelyne?