KakaoTalk_20201231_135259638.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 44
  • KakaoTalk_20201231_135259638_01.jpg
    KakaoTalk_20201231_135259638_01.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 43
  • KakaoTalk_20201231_135259638_02.jpg
    KakaoTalk_20201231_135259638_02.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 30
Hi all... this is probably my last one from the 20s collection. Just purchased a small 20s pink caviar. It should be here in a few days! :yahoo:

After seeing posts from @nashpoo and @Ngankimle on their beautiful Barbie pink classic flaps, I couldn’t get the bag out of my mind... I also decided to hold off on the small black lamb since it’s on their permanent line.

View attachment 4872195
This pink is so beautiful, and the caviar so shiny. Congrats :smile:

Reactions: LucyMadrid
Hi lovely, may i know how do you like this beige mini reissue so far?
Do you think it may get colour transfer easily?
I am contemplating on getting this beige or the pink.

If I’m being honest.. I haven’t worn it yet. I bought 3 reissues within weeks of each other. And since it’s fall/winter, I’ve worn the black and red but not my beige one. I think all light colors are at risk of color transfer, you just have to be careful. The color is too gorgeous to pass up. Which pink one are you contemplating?

If I’m being honest.. I haven’t worn it yet. I bought 3 reissues within weeks of each other. And since it’s fall/winter, I’ve worn the black and red but not my beige one. I think all light colors are at risk of color transfer, you just have to be careful. The color is too gorgeous to pass up. Which pink one are you contemplating?

The 20K pink. Which one should i go for?
So far, all my chanel pieces are pink because i am obsessed with pinks. I only stumbled upon this beige when the SA showed me.
I never have a beige bag before and i am worried it may be high maintenance. But the beige looks so classy.
Let me know your thoughts? Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_7031.jpg
    IMG_7031.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 104
Reactions: platanoparty
The 20K pink. Which one should i go for?
So far, all my chanel pieces are pink because i am obsessed with pinks. I only stumbled upon this beige when the SA showed me.
I never have a beige bag before and i am worried it may be high maintenance. But the beige looks so classy.
Let me know your thoughts? Thanks.

I love pinks too! But I prefer light pinks, I feel like they can pass as neutrals. If you’re still able to find this beige in store, I say go for it! I’ve had numerous of people DM me asking me where I got it so that they could source it, too. While I haven’t worn the bag, I’ve tried it on several times lol and it goes well with so many outfits.