Obsessed with hologram

LOVE IT!!!!
Is the outside zippered pocket only on one side? I'm really thinking if getting this today. Seems all the coach bags will either be too big (market tote) or too little (mini dakotah, edie 28).

Zipper pocket is only on one side. There is an opening on both sides of the center zip that you can slide stuff into. Kinda like between the center of the bag and the outside of the bag. Each side has a thin section u could put keys. Cell phone. Small wallet in.

I hate to admit it but I like it way more than my coach tote.

I'm usually not one for gold hardware but am making an exception. I just wish there was a better discount than $100 off but oh well. I think I remember 25% off last year around black Friday but don't want to risk it selling out either. I think I will still end up getting some hologram accessories from coach too.

I'm usually not one for gold hardware but am making an exception. I just wish there was a better discount than $100 off but oh well. I think I remember 25% off last year around black Friday but don't want to risk it selling out either. I think I will still end up getting some hologram accessories from coach too.

Are you talking about the Henri Bendel purse? If you add a new email, they'll also send you a 20% off coupon!