NYC meetup Spring 2017 - can we plan?

Another E P I C EVENT goes down in the Big Apple!!! This time with a wonderful reception from the Wall Street store!!! They really treated us like VIPs and I was loving every minute of it!!! Fab boutique with awesome sa and sm!!!! Reveal Coming soon

Thanks C and B for your efforts in making this event spectacular!!! Can't wait to do it again....

In our excitement we totally forgot to take a group handbag shot! Too bad, because there were many beauties. The guys at Wall St took lots of pix though. Maybe @BBC could get some and block out our faces, like @Hermes Only did for Vegas.
Hi Darling.. I conceal the faces through "Censor Ninja" App.. so many selections from blurring and/or pixelating the face or simply covering the whole thing.. Its a free app but if you want to go further "censor" .. I think its about $5.00 or less .. I forgot how much it was.. so easy to use ..check it out!

Hi Darling.. I conceal the faces through "Censor Ninja" App.. so many selections from blurring and/or pixelating the face or simply covering the whole thing.. Its a free app but if you want to go further "censor" .. I think its about $5.00 or less .. I forgot how much it was.. so easy to use ..check it out!
Oh goodie! A new toy! Thank you.

Reactions: Hermes Only