Now that we have cell phones that tell time, do we still buy watches anymore?

I wear my watch every day even at home when just lounging around. Sometimes, when I take it off after a shower and forget to put it back on I'll look at my wrist to check the time and realize there's no watch there!

I feel totally naked without a watch and besides it's a very classy or funky accessory depending what you wear! I don't wear one on weekends usually as I try to relax and not be so uptight about what time it is.

I stopped wearing watches years ago when I got my first cell phone. Strangely, I did not notice this new habit until I traveled out of the country, and realized that I could not use my cell. Needless to say, I was constantly searching for sources in order to know what time it was. I was definitely lost!

Wonder if you girls or ladies buy or wear watches anymore?

I actually used my cell for a long time instead of wearing a watch, but have recently gone back to wearing a watch again. It's a lot more convenient to just glance at my wrist than to have to dig out my cell every time I want to know what time it is.

I've been relying on my cell phone for the past year and a half, but last week I was soooooo frustrated with the priest's lengthy sermon (I turn the cell off in church, as requested!) that I went out and got a gorgeous Ebel this week!
Thanks be!