November 2023 Chanel Purchases

I just picked up this beautiful Velvet Mini Flap Bag while in Rome! It was display only and no other stores had it, but they couldn't sell it to me. After begging and pleading our case, they told us that they might be able to sell it to us on Friday once the new collection came in but only if they received a suitable item to display instead. The issue is that our flight was on Friday morning so it wouldn't be possible to wait and find out. We were bummed, so close but so far. We went to the other Chanel location that was literally a block away and told an SA our story. Somehow she pulled some strings and was able to reserve the bag for us to purchase on Thursday! We couldn't believe it, I guess sometimes things are just meant to be!

I love the Camelia clasp and the three-part chain, just a really unique bag.

0M74Vfh.jpg

9XkFal4.jpg

ZS18vX6.jpg

usQ4SBq.jpg

C8Fk6eQ.jpg
Thank you for sharing and what a journey! This bag has been on my wishlist since seeing it in the runway videos, and these detailed shots are gorgeous 🥰

I just picked up this beautiful Velvet Mini Flap Bag while in Rome! It was display only and no other stores had it, but they couldn't sell it to me. After begging and pleading our case, they told us that they might be able to sell it to us on Friday once the new collection came in but only if they received a suitable item to display instead. The issue is that our flight was on Friday morning so it wouldn't be possible to wait and find out. We were bummed, so close but so far. We went to the other Chanel location that was literally a block away and told an SA our story. Somehow she pulled some strings and was able to reserve the bag for us to purchase on Thursday! We couldn't believe it, I guess sometimes things are just meant to be!

I love the Camelia clasp and the three-part chain, just a really unique bag.

0M74Vfh.jpg

9XkFal4.jpg

ZS18vX6.jpg

usQ4SBq.jpg

C8Fk6eQ.jpg
Gosh- so pretty- well worth the stress!!!

I went into Chanel with no intention of buying just yet but wanted to look at WOCs. I asked if they had a hot pink classic flap. Lo and behold, she brought one out and it was so pretty. I was shocked to find out it was 23S Hot Pink. In certain lights it has more of a coral tone but in white lights, it’s more hot pink. I do really love it but I’m worried I’ll regret it if it doesn’t go with my clothes. Also, I hate impulse buying and not sure why I did lol.

Tomorrow I’ll try putting it against some clothes I wear regularly for nights out to see how it looks with different colors.

But here she is and with holiday wrapping. I really love it but I’m worried I’ll regret it if a better hot pink comes along…me and my FOMO lol. I decided I don’t want a dark pink as it didn’t look as good on me when trying in store. The dark pink might have been from 22P that I tried and it was a very dark pink.

Attachments

• IMG_7047.jpeg
    IMG_7047.jpeg
    273.9 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_7048.jpeg
    IMG_7048.jpeg
    165.3 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_7049.jpeg
    IMG_7049.jpeg
    208.9 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_7046.jpeg
    IMG_7046.jpeg
    285.6 KB · Views: 219
It’s is FABULOUS, I’m dying to add a bright pink!
THANK YOU! I needed to hear someone else say it lol. No but seriously I just spent time looking at Barbie pink and hot pink (darker pink) bags on you tube and IG so it helped me to see the shade I got is actually perfect for me.

I wish I could skip work tomorrow to do some try ons but I’ll do it after work. Can’t wait to see how it looks against jeans and my colorful blazers in white, lavender and light pink. It might clash with a hot pink blazer but I’ll try.

I went into Chanel with no intention of buying just yet but wanted to look at WOCs. I asked if they had a hot pink classic flap. Lo and behold, she brought one out and it was so pretty. I was shocked to find out it was 23S Hot Pink. In certain lights it has more of a coral tone but in white lights, it’s more hot pink. I do really love it but I’m worried I’ll regret it if it doesn’t go with my clothes. Also, I hate impulse buying and not sure why I did lol.

Tomorrow I’ll try putting it against some clothes I wear regularly for nights out to see how it looks with different colors.

But here she is and with holiday wrapping. I really love it but I’m worried I’ll regret it if a better hot pink comes along…me and my FOMO lol. I decided I don’t want a dark pink as it didn’t look as good on me when trying in store. The dark pink might have been from 22P that I tried and it was a very dark pink.
OMG, I love it! Everyone goes for the conservative colors (black and navy) and the bag doesn't get notice. The pop of color is so beautiful and often gets the most compliments. Given that it's dark pink, I think it'll go with any dark outfit.

OMG, I love it! Everyone goes for the conservative colors (black and navy) and the bag doesn't get notice. The pop of color is so beautiful and often gets the most compliments. Given that it's dark pink, I think it'll go with any dark outfit.
Thank you! I agree completely. I Need to stop having FOMO lol. I do have a black bag and while I love it, I love the color bags more. My light pink is one of my favorite bags ever so I had to go for the darker pink too. I’m on ban island for life after my purchases this year, this being the nail in the coffin but after scouring the internet for Barbie pink yesterday, it might be the best shade/undertone for my wardrobe.

Reactions: Choubaroo