November 2023 Chanel Purchases

Amazing and I think the one I’m looking for - is it equivalent to a medium size-ish? And where did you track it down? Thanks!
This is called the latest "XXL", at least by the SAs, I put XXL in quotations because it's not the true XXL but looks more like a classic bag. The size is similar to the original Airline bag, has a back pocket that you can put luggage handle thru, and is bigger than Maxi. On the tag, it's referenced as "Maxi" so it's a bit confusing.

Reactions: lolasparks
I just picked up this beautiful Velvet Mini Flap Bag while in Rome! It was display only and no other stores had it, but they couldn't sell it to me. After begging and pleading our case, they told us that they might be able to sell it to us on Friday once the new collection came in but only if they received a suitable item to display instead. The issue is that our flight was on Friday morning so it wouldn't be possible to wait and find out. We were bummed, so close but so far. We went to the other Chanel location that was literally a block away and told an SA our story. Somehow she pulled some strings and was able to reserve the bag for us to purchase on Thursday! We couldn't believe it, I guess sometimes things are just meant to be!

I love the Camelia clasp and the three-part chain, just a really unique bag.

0M74Vfh.jpg

9XkFal4.jpg

ZS18vX6.jpg

usQ4SBq.jpg

C8Fk6eQ.jpg

I just picked up this beautiful Velvet Mini Flap Bag while in Rome! It was display only and no other stores had it, but they couldn't sell it to me. After begging and pleading our case, they told us that they might be able to sell it to us on Friday once the new collection came in but only if they received a suitable item to display instead. The issue is that our flight was on Friday morning so it wouldn't be possible to wait and find out. We were bummed, so close but so far. We went to the other Chanel location that was literally a block away and told an SA our story. Somehow she pulled some strings and was able to reserve the bag for us to purchase on Thursday! We couldn't believe it, I guess sometimes things are just meant to be!

I love the Camelia clasp and the three-part chain, just a really unique bag.

0M74Vfh.jpg

9XkFal4.jpg

ZS18vX6.jpg

usQ4SBq.jpg

C8Fk6eQ.jpg
Such a beautiful and unique bag! Isn’t it amazing how exciting the thrill of the hunt. it’s finally yours! Congratulations!