Notification to change password

jblended

Inhale. Exhale. Repeat.
Mar 17, 2019
I got a notification to change my password but the system won't let me. It says "oops, we ran into some problems" each time I try.
How do I get around that? Thank you. :smile:

I recommend you log out and perhaps, clear your browser cookies. That should address this issue as it seems like it's related to authentication.
I tried that yesterday, and again now- logged out, cleared cache and cookies, logged in and attempted to change password. It's not letting me. Exact quote:
"Oops we ran into some problems. Password known to be compromised on at least 2 accounts"
May I ask, is everyone required to change their passwords or did I get the notification because my account was compromised?

I tried that yesterday, and again now- logged out, cleared cache and cookies, logged in and attempted to change password. It's not letting me. Exact quote:
"Oops we ran into some problems. Password known to be compromised on at least 2 accounts"
May I ask, is everyone required to change their passwords or did I get the notification because my account was compromised?

No, we are running a security suite in the background that checks the encoded hashes of our user passwords against known leaked passwords on the dark web and recommends changing the password to protect your account. I will PM you to resolve this!

• Insightful
Reactions: jblended