Not Sure About The Price of Wallets

DA BEARS! :biggrin:

Oh my there are a lot of people from Chicago there for the game. Many of my coworkers traveled down there. My goodness it looks like great fun. They seem to be really enjoying themselves. I bet the weather is great for football fun. Enjoy the game today everyone. Hubby will be putting on his bears gear and parking himself in front of the tv.
Sigh I wish I didn’t have to work today. The sun is bright and I am refreshed with that extra hour of sleep.

YES. Chicory! Doh! 😖 Thanks for the correction. I bet that coffee smells good. Enjoy the game. And do the Super Bowl shuffle! :biggrin:
Well, DA Bears lost da game but it was fun. I enjoyed hanging out with the Saints fans. I've been to other stadiums and they were the most engaging and fun overall.
Not sure how I feel about chicory coffee. In all fairness I'm addicted to Starbucks French Roast and I make it strong at home. I usually don't get coffee when I'm out except for a 4 shot cappuccino at Starbucks when I can't make coffee at home. Anyway, Cafe Du Monde's coffee was just okay to me. I think it's more about the beignets.
20231106_112601.jpg

Well, DA Bears lost da game but it was fun. I enjoyed hanging out with the Saints fans. I've been to other stadiums and they were the most engaging and fun overall.
Not sure how I feel about chicory coffee. In all fairness I'm addicted to Starbucks French Roast and I make it strong at home. I usually don't get coffee when I'm out except for a 4 shot cappuccino at Starbucks when I can't make coffee at home. Anyway, Cafe Du Monde's coffee was just okay to me. I think it's more about the beignets.
View attachment 5889351
I think chicory coffee is an acquired taste. I much preferred the pastries also. 😁

• Love
Reactions: RuedeNesle
DB75 accessories are very popular. They go with almost every color
handbag, add a pretty pop of color, and don't show a lot of wear.
I love it when the inside of a handbag is so well coordinated and
you get to enjoy the look and organization whenever you open your bag.
Enjoy your new wallet.

Got on sale! A geranium wallet to go with the geranium drawstring plus I'll match it with some caramel pebble leather bags.
Such a pretty color. Enjoy.

I've 'discovered', long after falling down the SLG rabbit hole
(and collecting SLG sets in lots of colors) that accessories
with tan/caramel trim often look great with lots of Dooney handbags
that also have that color trim. 😁😁😁

And.... what a shock...🙄🙄🙄🙄
if I had purchased the SLGs in tan/caramel to start with, they would
have been perfect with many of my Dooney handbags, regardless of their
color. My only 'defense' to the insanity of my SLG collection is that
I love color and am partial to cooler tones. So tan/caramel, or any shade
of brown hasn't been high on my list. It's taken me many years to begin
appreciating the beauty of brown/tan/caramel shades. Maybe
I've finally been influenced. 😮 Let's say all those high end videos
have expanded my color preferences.

And now, maybe, instead of collecting sets of matching SLGs, I can use
the trim color to complete the pairings, so that I can avoid buying
all the pieces (wallet, credit card case, eye glass case, cosmetic case,
pouch/wristlet, etc.) in every color of the rainbow. 🙄🙄🙄

Having all these options can make handbag and SLG pairing very
time consuming.... the items must be functional, the colors must
look good together (and work with the exterior and interior color
of the handbag) and the overall look should be intentional, not random.
I'm not into the box of crayons look. 🤣

No wonder handbag lovers participate in online forums.... we need
support to deal with all these decisions and the need for all our
purchases. 😍

Reactions: mushroomNgrass
I'm catching up post Christmas. What with Christmas activities & taking care of someone who had a bad car accident on the 26th, it's been a much too busy week. I received these 2 wallets purchased on sale. I love the slim clutch especially BUT it's obviously been used - argh. I got it at such a good sale price I'm just keeping it (grumble-grumble). The traditional wallet is in brown t'moro - the first & only t'moro I own.

Attachments

• 20231229_025056.jpg
    20231229_025056.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 20231229_024759.jpg
    20231229_024759.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 5
I'm catching up post Christmas. What with Christmas activities & taking care of someone who had a bad car accident on the 26th, it's been a much too busy week. I received these 2 wallets purchased on sale. I love the slim clutch especially BUT it's obviously been used - argh. I got it at such a good sale price I'm just keeping it (grumble-grumble). The traditional wallet is in brown t'moro - the first & only t'moro I own.
I'm sorry to hear about the car accident. Wishing that person a healthy recovery.

I'm glad your wallets are keepers despite one being an obvious return. I'd keep it too if it was in good condition and I got it at a great price. Enjoy!

Reactions: KiltyR45