Not Sure About The Price of Wallets

I love it when a wallet is leather on the inside. These days, that's not the norm.
Enjoy your new wallet.
Thanks LJ! I look for wallets with leather on the inside. It's a little thing but a big thing. :smile:
:tup: Great buy, Rue - very classy & expensive looking! Glad to see you mix brand wallets with your Dooney bags too. $8 for a cup of joe?? Should come in a 'free' authentic china cup. ;)
Thanks LB!
:lol: A gift would have been nice. But despite what I said, I'm at Starbucks as I type this. DH and I arrived in New Orleans yesterday afternoon and it's been almost 48 hours without caffeine. Not only did I pay almost $8 (cheaper here), but I walked a half mile to get here! :roflmfao:
20231103_150613.jpg20231104_073105.jpg

Db75 kisslock arrived today. Yay! The (almost) go-with-everything accessory.
The wallet is still on back-order, as well as flo t'moro slim wallet. After those two arrive I am DONE!
Your accessory goes with everything of mine. :loveeyes:

Awesome reward for getting those steps in…. Yummy beignets N coffee. Have fun in NOLA
Thanks mNg! :hugs:
I'm excited! This is my first time in NOLA. DH and I are here for the Bears game Sunday! We're going to represent! Last night on Bourbon Street we saw a lot of people in Bears gear. It should be a fun crowd Sunday.

I was telling myself the walk would be good for me. I took a different route back from Starbucks to explore the area.

We just grabbed beignets at the airport, no coffee. I was anxious to taste one. Very good! I thought I was going to get coffee later and it never happened. I really needed it this morning!

RN: you are entitled to your little treats, like special coffees.
I agree it's outrageous to spend that much on coffee.... but,
no one would question it if it was a cocktail instead of a coffee
(unless the cocktail was early in the morning 🙄).
We all get to decide how to spend our money and how to balance
the necessities with out treats.

Enjoy your trip and sample some of the great food.
Just be careful with the fruity drinks, like the Hurricane.
They have a ton of alcohol in them and pack a wallop,
even though they taste great!

Thanks LJ! I look for wallets with leather on the inside. It's a little thing but a big thing. :smile:

Thanks LB!
:lol: A gift would have been nice. But despite what I said, I'm at Starbucks as I type this. DH and I arrived in New Orleans yesterday afternoon and it's been almost 48 hours without caffeine. Not only did I pay almost $8 (cheaper here), but I walked a half mile to get here! :roflmfao:
View attachment 5888121View attachment 5888122

Your accessory goes with everything of mine. :loveeyes:
OH you Lucky Duck You!! NOLA!!! I've only been twice - 1977 for Mardi Gras & 2005 again for Mardi Gras (Hurricane Katrina came in Aug.). In 2005 we stayed in one of the 6 remaining '"fishing camps" that were built out on Lake Pontchartrain off Hayne Blvd. Katrina sadly took out those historical camps but the experience was like nothing else ever! (Posting a pic so everyone can envision what a camp is/was.) Something memorable ALWAYS happens during a visit to New Orleans! I am sooo Jealous! The food, the food!! Have a blast, Rue!! :yahoo:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231104_154628.jpg
    Screenshot_20231104_154628.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 6
RN: you are entitled to your little treats, like special coffees.
I agree it's outrageous to spend that much on coffee.... but,
no one would question it if it was a cocktail instead of a coffee
(unless the cocktail was early in the morning 🙄).
We all get to decide how to spend our money and how to balance
the necessities with out treats.

Enjoy your trip and sample some of the great food.
Just be careful with the fruity drinks, like the Hurricane.
They have a ton of alcohol in them and pack a wallop,
even though they taste great!
You are so right. It all depends on what we want to indulge in.
Thanks! We are enjoying the food so far!

Reactions: Lilybarb
OH you Lucky Duck You!! NOLA!!! I've only been twice - 1977 for Mardi Gras & 2005 again for Mardi Gras (Hurricane Katrina came in Aug.). In 2005 we stayed in one of the 6 remaining '"fishing camps" that were built out on Lake Pontchartrain off Hayne Blvd. Katrina sadly took out those historical camps but the experience was like nothing else ever! (Posting a pic so everyone can envision what a camp is/was.) Something memorable ALWAYS happens during a visit to New Orleans! I am sooo Jealous! The food, the food!! Have a blast, Rue!! :yahoo:
Our LYFT driver was telling us about that on the way from the airport. It was hard to imagine. Thanks for the picture.
Thanks LB! We're having a blast so far.

• Love
Reactions: Lilybarb

Thanks LB!
View attachment 5888121
Not gonna lie, I've been wanting to buy that coffee for a long time. That's the coffee place with the hickory in it, right?

Reactions: RuedeNesle