Not buying bags in 2021

I've still been buying handbags in both 2020/2021, but I don't only buy designer handbags from the well-known, mostly European, handbag designers that lots of folks seem to flock to. I'm familiar with designer handbags from other parts of this big world. So, my vast handbag collection of decades is very eclectic and from a collection of international designers.
Ooh.. can we see pics?

Unfortunately, there are too many to photograph and I'm too busy to photograph them. But, I do occasionally provide links. Recently, I posted a link on the below thread of one of my Bangkok-designer (Nasha Made in Mars) handbags that I bought around a couple months ago.

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/boyy-wonton-bag-thoughts-pros-cons.1038607/#post-34385187 I also have a Boyy whipstitch red&white calf hair wonton handbag that I mentioned above.

There are several other ones, but those are two that just popped up in my memory.

Plus, there's the new monogram Gucci 1955 horesebit handbag with red leather trim that I've had for a week.

But, there are also some more non-European brand handbags that I also have as I shop Asian brands.

Last edited:
No buying is an ideal I try very hard to achieve but I'm afraid is impossible. I am however trying to downsize this year and invest more, so as part of that, buying fewer bags than I sell and trying not to add any new ones to my collection except very intentional buys that I've given a lot of thought about and would be discontinued this year if I don't act. I haven't splurged on trendy/seasonal pieces so far so that's a good start I guess.

I am trying not to buy anything too expensive, but I couldn’t resist some Ferragamo today. I have one more black bag to buy and I hope to take a break for a year. The addiction is real indeed!!

Attachments

• D050ABEA-B6F4-487E-B66F-65322D4EA391.jpeg
    D050ABEA-B6F4-487E-B66F-65322D4EA391.jpeg
    368.9 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: Mariapia